|Saffron Vadher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1997|
Saffron Vadher is a British model who is best distinguished for walking the runway for several high-end brands such as Chanel, Koché, and Prabal Gurung. She has prominently been selected by top magazines such as Vogue India (2018), British Vogue (2018), and Modern Weekly China (2017) to be on the cover of their monthly magazine issues. Saffron is also an avid social media user.
Saffron Abigail Vadher
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
The details about Saffron’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Debbie Knight
- Siblings – Sasha Nicole Vadher (Sister) (Model)
Saffron is represented by –
- Elite Model Management – Worldwide
- The Society Management – New York
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Saffron has dated –
- Niko (2014-Present) – London based socialite Niko and Saffron started dating in June 2014. The two often put pictures alongside each other on their social media.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Saffron has Indian ancestry on her father’s side and English ancestry on her mother’s side.
She has beauty spots near her left eyebrow and cheek.
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Saffron has done endorsement work for many brands such as –
- Alexander McQueen
Best Known For
- Walking the runway for several brands such as Burberry, Givenchy, R13, Chanel, and Hermès
- Being an opening model during many shows like the Alexander McQueen F/W 17 Show and 3.1 Phillip Lim S/S 18 Show
- Appearing on the cover of numerous magazines such as Vogue and Modern Week
First Fashion Show
Saffron made her fashion show debut as an exclusive model at the Burberry Spring / Summer 2017 fashion show in February 2017.
First TV Show
Saffron made her first TV show appearance on the fashion talk-show Fashion Police in 2017.
She does not have a strict diet as she loves eating pizza but does avoid fizzy drinks and sugary juices.
Saffron Vadher Favorite Things
- Exercise – Yoga
- Past Time – Reading
- Film – The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
- TV Shows – Bob’s Burgers, Rick and Morty
- Designer – Yves Saint Laurent
- Perfume – Black Opium
- Modeling Experience – Getting ready backstage before walking out as an exclusive model for Burberry in 2017
- Fiction Book Of All Time – Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Emoji – Blue butterfly
- Ice Cream Flavor – Vanilla
- Lipstick Shade – Pillow Talk by Charlotte Tilbury
- City – London
- Restaurant – Hondros located in Paphos, Cyprus
- Childhood Memory – Having snowball fights with her school friends who lived down the same street where she lived
Source – Models.com, EliteModelLook.com, Vogue.in
Saffron Vadher Facts
- She was born in London but raised in Nairobi, Kenya alongside her younger sister.
- Her career as a model began after she heeded a friend’s advice to become a model and did a walk-in with Elite (London). After that, Elite began representing her.
- She is obsessed with music by Justin Bieber and food.
- In the past, she worked at “Domino’s Pizza” and enjoyed eating free pizza.
- Before she started her career as a model, she was doing an internship at the John Lewis food hall in the cheese room.
- Saffron has worked as an extra on stage in the past and if she had not gotten into modeling, she would have picked acting.
- She relishes the taste of cheese.
- In 2018, she made her mark into the Indian fashion industry.
- Saffron shares a great obsession for cooking, especially her grandmother’s dishes.
- At the age of 3, Saffron was diagnosed with Leukemia. However, several organizations such as the Leukemia Research team, Make a Wish Foundation, Great Ormond Street Hospital, and Northwick Park Hospital aided her in the battle with the cancerous condition.
- The best piece of cloth that Saffron has with her is her grandmother’s “grey cardigan”.
- She dislikes the taste of coffee. Instead, she often orders for an English breakfast along with a hot chocolate.
- Her go-to sexy wear is anything made from silk.
- The definition of a perfect man to her is someone who is loyal, honest, and ambitious.
- She uses the word “like” very often while talking.
- Saffron knows the lyrics to every song from High School Musical (2006) and High School Musical 2 (2007).
- She enjoys being born in a family with two different cultural backgrounds as she gets to celebrate both Christmas and Diwali.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Saffron Vadher / Instagram