|Samuel Bensoussan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 1999|
Samuel Bensoussan is a French Instagram model and musician who is known for his lifestyle, fashion, and modeling posts that he uploads to his self-titled Instagram account. Other than that, he is also a singer who has released several tracks including 50 nuances de toi and Perdu.
Instagram Model, Musician, Singer, Blogger
- Siblings – Candice (Sister) (Professional Stylist, Designer, Creative Director), Benjamin (Brother) (Actor)
Samuel is represented by Metropolitan Models Agency and managed by Social Talent Management.
He has released his various record labels including Mobster Records.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Slightly Freckled face
- He has a prominently visible beauty spot on the left side of his nose and on his left cheekbone.
Samuel Bensoussan Favorite Things
- Piece Of Fashion – Perfecto Leather Jackets
- Places To Eat – Mr Chow in Knightsbridge, London, Hôtel Costes in Paris,
- City Of All-Time – Los Angeles, California
Source – Metropolitan Models
Samuel Bensoussan Facts
- He was brought up in Paris and later relocated to London, England in 2014.
- One of the earliest posts that Samuel uploaded to his Instagram account was on December 4, 2016. It was a picture of him alongside model Gabriel-Kane Day-Lewis in Paris, France.
- He is friends with Felix Pacaut and Instagram star as well as YouTuber Danae Bessin.
- Prior to having started his modeling career, Samuel had worked as a professional photographer and also did fashion shoots at shows.
- He was spotted at the Idris Elba x Superdry fashion show in 2015.
- Samuel can fluently speak French and English and had also been learning Spanish in 2017.
- He once stated that a fashion designer that he admired the most was his sister Candice who as of 2017, had been working with the brand Jean-Louis Scherrer as a stylist and also ran her very own clothing business CT Merchandising.
- Samuel loves to travel to the United States and Italy.
- In the past, Samuel had described his style as elegant, rock, and casual.
- He released his debut single titled 50 nuances de toi on November 8, 2018.
Featured Image By Samuel Bensoussan / Instagram