|Marnie Harris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 15|
Marnie Harris is an Australian model who is best known for being featured on the cover of various magazines including BLKonBLK and also for being represented by EMG Models, New York City. Aside from that, Marnie is also recognized for having walked the ramp for several brands including NOM*d and Stolen Girlfriends Club.
She was born on August 15.
Auckland, New Zealand
Initially, Marnie had been studying pre-med. However, Harris decided to quit as she did not find her interest in it. As of 2015, she had been pursuing her second-year of psychology at a university in New Zealand.
Marnie is represented by –
- EMG Models – New York (Mother Agency)
- Models 1
- D’Management Group Srl
- IMG Models
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has dark brown eyebrows.
- Beautiful eyes
- Plush lips
Marnie Harris Favorite Things
- Film – Incendies (2010)
- Book – Khaled Hosseini’s The Kite Runner
- City To Travel To – India
- Designers – Isabel Marant, Alexander Wang
- Brands – Balmain, Prada
- Food – Japanese
Marnie Harris Facts
- She was brought up in Sydney.
- Marnie is a huge fan of the band Fat Freddy’s Drop and Local Natives.
- With time, she has been featured on the cover of several magazines including Denizen and BLKonBLK.
- Prior to becoming a model, Marnie had been working at a restaurant. She was spotted by an agent in a vintage shop that is located in Crown Street, Surry Hills.
- She describes her style as “pretty relaxed”.
- Marnie once stated that she would love to work with British fashion photographer Alasdair McLellan, Stevie Dance, and Thistle Brown.
- If she could choose a superpower of her own, it would be to possess the ability to comically entertain a mass audience.
- In her free time, Marnie likes to practice yoga, travel, and go hiking. She also loves to spend time with her family and friends.
- Harris considers models Magdalena Frackowiak, Daphne Groeneveld, and Lara Stone to be her icons.
- Her dream is to build a home in Byron Bay, Australia.