|Sangeita Chauhan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 1985|
Sangeita Chauhan is an Indian actress who is best known for having been cast as Meghna Solanki Singhania in the family romantic drama television series, Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman, in which she has co-starred alongside the likes of Ankitta Sharma, Prachi Shah, Samridh Bawa, and Sahil Uppal. Moreover, she has also appeared in various other shows and movies including Luv U Alia, Piyaa Albela, Sharp Shooter, and Naagin 3.
Vapi, Gujarat, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Sibling – Ankur Chauhan (Younger Brother) (Certified Fitness Coach)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sangeita Chauhan has dated –
- Chirag Shah (2009-2017) – She married Chirag Shah in the year 2009 but the duo filed for divorce in 2017.
- Manish Raisinghan (2020-Present) – On June 30, 2020, she got married to popular television actor Manish Raisinghan after they fell for each other on the sets of Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.
Race / Ethnicity
Sangeita Chauhan is of Indian descent.
- Beauty spot on her nose
- Charming smile
Sangeita Chauhan Facts
- She co-starred opposite Diganth in the 2015 Kannada-language action comedy film, Sharp Shooter.
- In 2016, Sangeita Chauhan appeared as a guest on the 10th edition of the reality television game show, Bigg Boss.
- She played the role of a young shy college girl named Alia in the 2016 romance drama film, Luv U Alia, in which she co-starred alongside V. Ravichandran, Bhumika Chawla, Chandan Kumar, and Nikesha Patel.
- Sangeita was cast in the supporting role of Meghna Kunal Goenka, Naren’s blind adoptive sister, in the soap opera, Piyaa Albela, in 2018.
- She has also accrued more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Sangeita Chauhan / Instagram