|Sara Crowe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1966|
Sara Crowe is a Scottish actress and author who is best known for her comedy roles. Other than that, Sara has appeared in various films including Four Weddings and a Funeral, Carry on Columbus, Sometime, Never, and Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom.
Irvine, Ayrshire, Scotland
Sara attended the Guildford School of Acting.
- Father – Allen (Chemical Engineer)
- Mother – Neta
- Siblings – Janet (Older Sister), Debbie (Older Sister)
Sara is represented by Belfield and Ward Talent Agency and Blake Friedmann.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sara has dated –
- Toby Dale (1992-1998)
- Sean Carson (2003-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Scottish ancestry on her mother’s side and Australian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Prominent jawline
- Thin upper lip and eyebrows
Sara Crowe Favorite Things
- Thing To Do In Her Freetime – Walking
Source – Express
Sara Crowe Facts
- She was only 5 years old when her family relocated to the south-east side of England.
- Sara has a dog that she adores a lot.
- In the past, she joined the Seven Deadly Sins Four Deadly Sinners touring play.
- In April 2014, Sara published her first novel that is titled Campari for Breakfast. Later, in 2016, she came out with her 2nd novel titled Martini Henry.
- Comedian Frank Carson is her husband’s uncle.
- She was very close to her mother and sadly, she passed away due to a heart attack.
Featured Image By Sara Crowe / Twitter