|Sarah Betts Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1996|
Sarah Betts is an Australian social media star, best known for creating the YouTube channel that bore her name which has amassed more than 1.5 million subscribers. She created her channel on January 2, 2013, but didn’t post any videos until July 2014. Sarah then began posting morning and night routine videos and covered topics such as health, wellness, and tips and tricks regarding beauty and makeup. Sarah has also shared her vulnerable side with her audiences, such as her struggles in dealing with acne and skin irregularities, moving out of her home, meeting her boyfriend, and more. She is also known for creating collaborative videos with her boyfriend Kane Foster in the form of taste testing, traveling vlogs, yoga challenges, boyfriend tags, and others. Sarah has also amassed a large fanbase online, consisting of more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 60k followers on Twitter.
Sarah Jane Betts
Gold Coast, Australia
- Gold Coast, Australia
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Her educational history is unknown.
Social Media Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Sarah Betts is represented by Select Management Group (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 3.5 in or 161 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Betts has dated –
- Kane Foster (2014-Present) – Sarah and YouTuber Kane Foster crossed paths but started dating in early 2014. Despite being her 4th boyfriend in total, Sarah said this was her 1st serious relationship. Kane sent her a message first but was also talking to another girl at the time. When Sarah found out, she got very angry and Kane broke it off with the other girl and focused his attention only on her. Self-admittedly, Sarah is the one that cusses more in their relationship and is always the one that overreacts and causes small fights. Besides saying that they had no plans to get married anytime soon, Sarah claimed that picking an expensive ring or having a ring at all matters very little to her. Both Kane and she share the same opinion that love is all they needed, as they aren’t too conventional as a couple. If they were to get married, they would rather elope to Las Vegas, Nevada, and get married in secret.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Australian descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Black’, and ‘Ombre’ with ‘Light Brown’ and ‘Blonde’ hair ends.
- Slim physique
- Wide nose
- Strong Australian accent
Sarah Betts has endorsed brands such as –
- Urban Outfitters
- J. GALT USA
- Garage Clothing
- Abrand Jeans
- Miss Brown Vintage Gold Coast
- Brandy Melville
- The Grove
- Princess Polly Boutique
- VERGE GIRL
- Free People
- Lack of Color Hats
- Universal Store
- Lovisa Jewellery
- Edwards & Co.
- BILLABONG WOMENS
- Starbucks Coffee
- Bumble and bumble.
- COTTON ON
- Tezza NYC
- ROC Eyewear
- VICI DOLLS
- Nasty Gal
- Ghanda Clothing
- T3 Micro
- IGK Haircare
- TOPFOXX Sunglasses
- Thrills Co
Best Known For
Being a well-known social media star, and having a YouTube channel with more than 1.5 million subscribers
Sarah has discussed her workout routine and fitness tips and tricks on her YouTube channel from time to time. She isn’t the biggest fan of going to the gym and prefers home workouts in her laundry room, and in comfortable clothes. Sarah also recommends yoga, pilates, and bodyweight cardio such as jogging/running, dancing, and hiking.
She created and constantly updates a calendar of her previous workouts and said that having a diary or a journal helps her stay motivated. For cardio, she does high knees, burpees, march in place, and star jumps, while for abs, exercises such as crunches, leg raises, sit-ups, and holding a plank helps her the most. When it comes to her legs/booty, she does lunges, donkey kicks, calf raises, and bodyweight squats.
In her school days, she was under the impression that skipping breakfast helped her maintain her body weight, and would often suffer. Later in life, Sarah realized eating healthy first thing in the morning was essential for her energy levels during the day. Despite having a very slim physique, Sarah isn’t afraid to soothe her sugar cravings or eat a cheat meal. She is a big fan of chocolate, ice cream, pop sticks, strawberry skittle freeze, crunch wrap, cheesy fiesta potatoes, nachos, and tacos, but always in moderation.
Sarah Betts Favorite Things
- Festival – Coachella
- Food – Ramen, Gnocchi
- Drink – Coffee
- Sport – Basketball
- Places – New York City, Santorini, Greece
- Activity – Traveling
- Animal – Dog
- Video Game – The Sims
- Personal Quote – “Real friends hype you up, they don’t drag you down.”
Sarah Betts Facts
- She was very bubbly as a child but the trait died down a bit in elementary and middle school.
- Her parents divorced when she was 6 years old.
- Growing up, she wasn’t rich at all, despite others having that preconceived notion.
- Her best friend sometimes had to buy school photos instead of her due to Sarah’s lack of money.
- Due to the humble upbringing, Sarah considers herself very good at saving money.
- Her mom thinks Sarah is very famous and compares her to Kim Kardashian jokingly.
- Sarah’s 1st YouTube video was titled Follow Us Around QUEENSLAND 2014!, and posted in July 2014.
- At some point, Sarah put a lot of her early videos on private or deleted them. Her oldest video became Australian What I Eat In a Day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Food Ideas) 2016, posted in January of that year.
- Before becoming well known on YouTube, Sarah worked as a cashier/dishwasher at a chicken shop. She was also a call center representative, discount shop sales assistant, and a volunteer at a thrift store and a nursing home.
- Sarah was always interested in beauty and fashion and had a dream to design her original clothing.
- Despite being lactose intolerant, Sarah loves ordering coffee with almond milk. To combat her intolerance, she used to take Lactaid pills, but dairy gave her pimples.
- Sarah solved her problems with acne by dietary changes and using natural hair and skin remedies.
- She has a history of letting one tiny hater comment get her down and ruin her day.
- Despite being a full-time YouTuber, Sarah always emphasizes the importance of going to school and having a backup plan. For that reason, she creates a lot of “Back to School” and “School Essentials” videos for her audience.
- She admitted her obsession with taking photos and had 52k images in her camera roll only.
- Sarah often got asked if her hair was a wig, to which she was forced to clarify those were hair extensions in most cases.
- Sarah used to wear glasses to correct her eyesight. On November 28, 2018, she announced that she was getting contact lenses as a better alternative.
- She has admitted that she suffers from a mild form of an obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Sarah often does the same activity repeatedly until she’s satisfied with the result. She also has to double-check the door lock and even flosses and brushes her teeth 3 to 10 times a day.
- In May 2019, Sarah and her boyfriend revealed their struggle to get approved for a permanent residence in Los Angeles, California, despite spending a lot of time there.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Featured Image by Sarah Betts / Instagram