|Sarah Drew Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 1, 1980|
Sarah Drew is an American actress and director who is majorly known for her parts in The WB drama series Everwood and the ABC medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy. She has voiced the character of Stacy Rowe on the animated series Daria as well as in Daria television films Is It Fall Yet? and Is It College Yet?
Stony Brook, New York, U.S.
Sarah attended the Ward Melville High School in Setauket, New York, before graduating from the University Of Virginia in 2002 with a bachelor’s degree in drama. Meanwhile, she also started acting in school plays and community theater.
- Father – Rev. Charles Drew (Senior Pastor)
- Mother – Dr. Jeannie Drew (Teacher)
- Siblings – Allen Drew (Brother) (Pastor)
- Others – Ben McKenzie (Cousin) (Actor)
Innovative Artists (Talent Agency)
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Peter Lanfer (2002-Present) – Sarah Drew and Peter Lanfer, a lecturer at UCLA, first met in 2002, after which they got married the same year in the month of June. The couple welcomed their first child, a son, Micah Emmanuel, on January 18, 2012, after which they became parents to their daughter, Hannah Mali Rose, on December 3, 2014. They have been together for more than 15 years.
Race / Ethnicity
Sarah’s hair has been spotted in varied hues like blonde, auburn, and black; Red being her prominently preferred shade.
- Red Hair
- Dimpled smile
Sarah has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Starring in the role of Hannah Rogers in The WB drama series Everwood from 2004 to 2006.
- Portraying the character of Dr. April Kepner in the medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy.
Sarah made her theatrical movie debut in the semi-biographical sports drama film directed by Mike Tollin, Radio, in 2003, in which she was cast as Mary Helen.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut in an episode, “Karma Chameleon”, of the comedy-drama television series, Wonderfalls, as Bianca Knowles in 2004.
Though before that, she had given her voice to the adult animated sitcom, Daria from 1997 to 2001 in 28 episodes to the character named ‘Stacy Rowe’.
Sarah has always nurtured her body the way it should be through simple measures like taking a walk. She lost her pregnancy weight and got back into shape by working out and doing a variety of exercises such as pilates, walking, and spinning. Along with other exercises, she practiced breastfeeding to lose the pregnancy weight.
She once said in an interview –
“I like to go for walks with friends. I’m too exhausted to do much beyond that.”
Sarah Drew Favorite Things
- Childhood Memory – Dinner time with the family
- Healthy Meal – Broiled salmon with a salad
Source – Naluda, Fit Bottomed Girls
Sarah Drew Facts
- She voiced Stacy Rowe on the animated series Daria in 1997, while she was still in high school.
- Sarah portrayed Juliet in her professional stage debut in Romeo and Juliet at the McCarter Theatre in Princeton, New Jersey in 2001.
- Sarah was a part of the Broadway in 2003 in Vincent in Brixton.
- Both her father and her brother are pastors at their respective churches. Although her father is a senior pastor.
- She revealed in an interview that the best part of her pregnancy was getting special treatment, sporting the bump and simply looking pregnant.
- The least favorite part of pregnancy for her was the exhaustion that came with the process.
- Sarah has spoken at the University of Virginia’s 2016 Valediction.
- Connect with Sarah on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Sarah Drew / Instagram