Sarah Louise Goodhart
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Sarah has studied at the Davinia Fermi Make Up Academy (DFMA) in London.
Television personality, model
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah Goodhart has dated –
- Marty McKenna (2014-2017) – Reality TV stars Sarah and Marty had a turbulent relationship. She describes herself as “the ultimate psycho ex” after their relationship failed. She confessed that they broke up because Marty was not loyal and cheated on her on numerous occasions with many girls.
- Scott Timlin (2015-2017) – Sarah and Scott were one of the cutest couples on Geordie Shore. However, he chose to move on with Abbie Holborn and leave Sarah. Later, Sarah went to confess on Twitter that she had hooked up with Scott a few times before and she knew him before the filming of Geordie Shore started. This led to the speculation that the reality series is scripted.
- Dan Clark (2016) – Dan Clark met Sarah on Ex On The Beach. The two seemed very much in love. He was all set to appear on Geordie Shore’s 14th season. However, he was thrown out at the last moment on account of sending threats to Sarah in the text. He threatened to throw acid on her, which eventually led to the producers showing him the door and the couple decided to part ways.
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers dyeing her hair red and orange.
- Her flame red hair
- Curvaceous body
- Often wears a nose ring.
35-26-35 in or 89-66-81 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Appearing in season 3 of Ex on the Beach and the 14th season of the Geordie Shore.
First TV Show
Sarah Goodhart made her television show debut by appearing in the 3rd season of the reality show Ex on the Beach in August 2015. She joined as the ex of contestant Marty McKenna.
Sarah Goodhart Facts
- She used to work as a massage therapist.
- She is allergic to prawns and hence can’t consume them.
- She is fond of cats and confesses to being a cat person. She also has a pet cat.
- In a video, she has admitted to having anxiety and depression issues.
- Get to know more about Sarah on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Sarah Goodhart / Instagram