|Sarah Herron Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 1986|
Sarah Herron is an American reality star who is known for her appearance on ABC’s The Bachelor 17. She was then featured on season 1 of Bachelor in Paradise.
Denver, Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sarah enrolled at Otis College of Art and Design in 2007, from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Advertising and Art Direction in 2010.
Reality Star, Influencer, Blogger, Speaker
- Father – Terry Herron
- Mother – Wendy Herron
- Siblings – Taylor Herron (Younger Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Dylan Brown (2016-Present) – Sarah got engaged to filmmaker and photographer Dylan Brown on May 15, 2021. The couple announced that were expecting their first child in May 2023. However, their son Oliver was born prematurely at 24 weeks and passed away shortly after birth. On August 27, 2023, Sarah and Dylan tied the knot by eloping to the Grand Canyon.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
- Wide smile
- Known for her bubbly personality and for only having half of her left arm
Through her social media, Sarah has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Fifty Two Eighty, Charlotte, Visit Lake Norman, and BeachBound.
Sarah Herron Facts
- Originally, Sarah is from Evergreen, Colorado.
- Sarah is an adventure enthusiast.
- She joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on July 2, 2014.
- One of Sarah’s earliest jobs was as a creative intern for TBWA Chiat Day from May to August 2008. In February 2010, she began working as the Art Director for 72andSunny until September 2016.
- Sarah founded the Los Angeles-based nonprofit organization company SheLift in May 2016.
- As of February 2023, Sarah had more than 11.4K likes and more than 2.7K followers on her TikTok account titled sarah.herron.
- She is the proud owner of a French bulldog named Leo.
Featured Image By Sarah Herron / Instagram