|Danielle Lloyd Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 16, 1983|
Danielle Lloyd started her ascent to fame with her modeling career. She soon got a boost after she won the Miss England beauty pageant. Soon after, she also claimed Miss Great Britain crown. But, with her win emerged a huge controversy which arguably gave her better exposure than her win had given her. She was stripped of her crown as it was claimed that she had won it because of her affair with one of the judges. Her nude photoshoot with Playboy also worsened the matter. She then started focussing on reality TV shows to further establish herself and has reinvented herself as a TV personality.
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Danielle Lloyd went to the St Hilda’s Church of England High School.
Model, Actress, TV Personality
- Father – Arthur Lloyd
- Mother – Jackie Lloyd
- Siblings – Matthew Lloyd (Brother)
Danielle Lloyd is represented by –
- London based talent agency, Insanity
- OnTheBox PR
- Social Nation
5 ft 8 in or 172.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Lloyd has dated –
- Lewis Hamilton (2002) – Danielle Lloyd dated star racer Lewis Hamilton for about 6 months in 2002. Hamilton hadn’t earned his fame at that time and was an obscure race driver. They met each other while they were both out with a couple of friends. They instantly discovered a spark between them and exchanged numbers. But, they eventually separated when she returned to Liverpool. However, they remained in touch over the years.
- Teddy Sheringham (2006-2007) – As per the reports, Danielle started going out with former soccer star and Manchester United striker, Teddy Sheringham in March 2006. However, their relationship was widely discussed and was claimed that they had been going out since the end of 2006. Her Miss Great Britain competition win was also linked to her affair with Sheringham as he was a judge on the show. Her detractors even brought up an interview in which she gushed about Sheringham buying her expensive Jimmy Choo shoes for Christmas in 2005. She was eventually stripped of her title. However, she maintained that it had nothing to do with her relationship with Sheringham, which started 2 months after the event. She insisted that she was being punished for having posed nude for Playboy. According to some reports, Sheringham, who was around 17 years older to Danielle, decided to dump her in the early months of 2007 because of her antics in Celebrity Big Brother.
- Jamie Pearce (2007) – Immediately after her breakup from Teddy Sheringham, Danielle was linked with singer and songwriter, Jamie Pearce. It was reported that he took her on a string of dates to help her deal with her sudden breakup. Danielle loved the fact that her new boyfriend was closer to her own age.
- Armand Traore (2007) – In 2007, Lloyd was also linked with young Arsenal star, Armand Traore. Their relationship confused many as Traore was just 17 years old at that time and could only converse in French.
- Marcus Bent (2007) – In the summer of 2007, she was linked with soccer star Marcus Bent after they were spotted together on a couple of occasions, which included a romantic vacation. However, their relationship came to a sudden end after it was revealed that he had a fling with air hostess Kirsty Fisher while she was facing a breast cancer scare.
- Jermain Defoe (2007-2008) – Danielle made her relationship with English striker Jermain Defoe public when they were spotted together, watching Shilpa Shetty perform in Miss Bollywood, in the Royal Albert Hall in December 2007. However, their relationship didn’t last long as they had separated by February 2008. In March, she even got kicked out of the Mayfair nightclub after she got into a fight with a woman, who she thought was sleeping with Defoe while he was dating Danielle.
- William Foster (2008) – In March 2008, Lloyd started going out with businessman, William Foster. They were seen together on a number of dates as well as while attending parties at the swanky nightclubs. She was accompanied by Foster when she was thrown out of a nightclub following a catfight with another woman.
- David McIntosh (2008) – In the summer of 2008, Danielle was linked with actor and model, David McIntosh.
- DJ Ironik (2008) – In August 2008, she started going out with DJ Ironik. In September, it was widely reported that they had got engaged after having dated for just 5 weeks. However, her representative released a statement to rubbish all the engagement rumors. It was revealed that she wasn’t wearing an engagement ring but rather an eternity ring, which was gifted to her by Ironik to celebrate their one-month dating anniversary. She decided to end their relationship in November after discovering that he was cheating on her. Later, it was revealed that he had been involved with a wannabe model, Lacey Taylor since the start of his relationship with Danielle.
- Ryan Babel (2008) – It was claimed that before dumping DJ Ironik, she extracted revenge by sleeping with the then Liverpool soccer star, Ryan Babel. Some reports asserted that she had a fling with the winger to get over Ironik after their breakup.
- Jamie O’Hara (2009-2014) – Danielle started dating another soccer star Jamie O’Hara in April 2009. They were first spotted together on a date at a bar in London’s West End. As per onlookers, they indulged in serious makeout session at the bar before heading to a casino. They got engaged in December 2009. In July 2010, she gave birth to their first son, Archie O’Hara. Harry James O’Hara was born in July 2011. They got married in a lavish wedding ceremony in May 2012. She gave birth to their 3rd son, George in August 2013. But in December 2014, they pulled curtains on their marriage by officially getting divorced.
- Michael O’Neill (2015-Present) – Danielle started going out with Michael O’Neill, who is an electrician by trade, in September 2015. Their relationship moved ahead at a quick pace as 6 months after the start of their relationship, the couple got engaged. In September 2017, she gave birth to their son, Ronnie O’Neill, who was born through a complicated delivery.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often been seen sporting ‘blonde’ highlights.
- Fuller Lips
- High Cheekbones
Danielle Lloyd has used her social media activity to promote the brands like –
- Cinderella’s Wardrobe
- Oh Arthur
- Nutribuddy UK
- Childsplay Clothing
- BELLAvie Events
- The A-List Party
- Flowers By Lynsey Meadows
- Ruffles Bexley
- Miss Fitt Apparel
- Fiji Beauty Skincare Clinic
During her early modeling career, she had endorsed –
Best Known For
- Being crowned as Miss England in 2004 and then winning the title of Miss Great Britain in 2006
- Having featured in popular magazines such as Playboy, Maxim, and FHM
- Having appeared on popular reality TV shows such as Celebrity Big Brother and Total Wipeout
First TV Show
In January 2007, Danielle Lloyd made her first TV show appearance on the Live Launch episode of the reality TV series, Celebrity Big Brother.
Danielle Lloyd regularly hits the gym to keep herself in top shape. She usually trains for about 3 to 4 days a week at the Velocity Training Club under the guidance of her personal trainer and gym owner, Craig Velocity. To ensure that they get most out of her workout routine, they keep on varying her workouts.
On some days, they opt to go for a functional training workout session which includes several exercises done using battling ropes, medicine ball (by smashing it on the floor), and kettlebells. She usually finishes it up with some boxing moves.
Then, they also like to go for full body workouts with a focus on regular strength training exercises. Such workouts include exercises such as squats, lunges, cable rows, pull-ups, and barbell shoulder press. To add more dynamism to the routine, she performs some funky exercises such as sled pulling and dips with a resistance band.
She supports her workout regime by eating healthy and clean. Overall, she focuses on eating about 5 meals a day. However, she hasn’t eliminated any food groups from her diet and even consumes carbs. She also doesn’t follow any time-bound rule and sometimes eats her last meal at 9 in the night.
Danielle Lloyd Facts
- After completing her school education, she started her modeling career. To keep herself financially afloat, she used to work as a beautician with a specialization in massage.
- After the controversy regarding her win subsided, her Miss Great Britain title was reinstated to her in 2010.
- In 2006, she managed to reach the finals of the Miss Maxim beauty competition.
- While appearing on BBC One’s Test the Nation in 2006, she courted controversy and ridicule by revealing that she thought Winston Churchill’s statue was a statue of the first black president.
- During her stint in Celebrity Big Brother, she got a lot of negative attention because of her alleged racist behavior towards Shilpa Shetty. She was often seen teaming up with Jo O’Meara and Jade Goody to ridicule and insult Shetty.
- Due to her bad behavior and alleged racist remarks in the show, she lost lucrative endorsement deals with urban fashion label Rocawear and motorcycle insurance firm Bennetts.
- In 2010, she participated in the reality TV show, Come Dine with Me. She had the best average scores in the competition and was declared a winner. She gave her prize money to Bliss, which is a British special care baby foundation.
- In December 2007, she released her fitness DVD called Keep Fit, Look Fit.
- In 2009, she appeared in a documentary titled Dangerous Love: A Comic Relief Special. The documentary focused on the abuse which females suffer in their teenage relationships and Lloyd revealed how she suffered a broken cheekbone during a violent abusive episode.
- In January 2010, she went on to win celebrity edition of Total Wipeout. She donated her prize money of £10,000 to the charity Guiding Light/The Lantern Project.
- Visit her official website @ daniellelloyd.com.
- Follow Danielle Lloyd on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Danielle Lloyd / Instagram