|Sayali Bhagat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1984|
|Spouse||Navneet Pratap Singh|
Sayali Bhagat is an Indian actress and model who came to limelight after participating in Femina Miss India in 2004 and winning the title of “Femina Miss India World”. She gained further popularity by appearing in several Bollywood movies such as Paying Guests (2009) and by starring in numerous films in different Indian languages including the Punjabi film Myself Pendu (2015).
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Goregaon (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She attended Fravashi Academy in Nasik followed by Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute of Finance and Management Studies that is located inside the Mumbai University campus in Kalina in Santacruz, earning her Bachelor of Management Studies degree from there.
- Father – Deepak Bhagat
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Navneet Pratap Singh (2013-Present) – She tied the knot with Haryana-based businessman Navneet Pratap Singh on December 10, 2013. They have a daughter named Ivankaa Singh.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Sharp features
- Prominent cheekbones
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- KISNA diamond jewelry
Sayali Bhagat Favorite Things
- Passion – Children, always wanting to help them and having assisted the poor children, having joined several of the NGOs who work for their welfare
- Eatery – Peshawari in ITC hotel, for the delicious dishes there
- Cuisines – Indian, Italian
- Best Meal Ever Had – Authentic Chinese cuisine in China that she had enjoyed with all the contestants of Miss World in 2004
- Pastime – Driving
Sayali Bhagat Facts
- She hails from a traditional Gujarati family.
- Sayali had appeared as a journalist from Singapore on the TV program MTV Bakra, pretending to interview the Indian cricketer Rahul Dravid.
- Sayali has shared that she has loved her neighborhood pointing out to the greenery in that region and the easy commuting access to the rest of the city, her place being only a 15-minute drive away from both the international and domestic airports. She has felt lucky to have several options for shopping with malls like Inorbit, HyperCITY, Oberoi, and Infiniti 2 being a stone’s throw away. She has been delighted that her neighborhood has numerous entertainment options with there being something exciting to do always.
Featured Image by Sayali Bhagat / Instagram