Scarlett Sigourney Moffatt
Bishop Auckland, County Durham, England, United Kingdom
Scarlett Moffatt went to the York St John University. At the university, she studied PE and Sports Coaching.
Presenter and reality television personality
- Father – Mark Moffatt
- Mother – Betty Moffatt
- Siblings – Ava-Grace Moffatt (Younger Sister)
Scarlett Moffatt is represented by John Noel Management.
5 ft 0½ in or 154 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Scarlett has dated –
- Luke Crodden (2016-2017) – Scarlett started going out with model and TV personality Luke Crodden in the early months of 2016. They had first met in New York City in 2013. They met again in January 2016 in a bar in Newcastle and started going out soon after. In December 2016, she announced that she was moving in with her boyfriend and decided to leave Newcastle and move to London, where Luke was based. They wanted to have a tree in the house for their first Christmas together. However, in February 2017, they announced that they had decided to go separate ways. She wanted to concentrate on her career and because of it, they were struggling to spend time together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short stature
- Blue eyes
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
30DD (or 30E)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Scarlett Moffatt has done endorsement work for EE Mobile. She was seen in their commercial alongside Kevin Bacon.
Best Known For
- Having participated in the British reality TV show, Gogglebox.
- Having co-presenting the British variety show, Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.
First TV Show
In 2013, Scarlett made her TV show debut in the MTV reality series, Beauty School Cop Outs.
Scarlett decided to change her lifestyle and to make exercise a fixture in her routine after the doctor told her that her BMI was in danger zone. She was also pre-diabetic. By adopting a healthy lifestyle and working out regularly, she managed to shed 3 st and 4 lbs of fat.
She was hitting the gym on a regular basis and had hired personal trainer Lee Constantinou. Her workouts were heavily focused on cardio work and lifting weight at high intensity. In fact, she was doing 7 different high-intensity interval training workouts. These exercises stretched from 5 to 7 minutes. And, she was repeating them for about an hour. In the latter stages of her weight loss journey, she was squeezing in HIIT workout sessions 3 times a week.
As she knew that if she cut her favorite foods out, she won’t be able to go far, she decided to limit their portions. For example, she swapped king-size Snickers bar with a small size. Also, she allowed herself to have her favorite doner meat once or a twice in the week. Plus, she made sure that she was chugging water all day long. Overall, she focused on eating a lot of protein food items such as chicken and tuna and included green vegetables as sides in her meals.
Scarlet Moffatt Favorite Things
- Food – Doner Kebab Meat
Source – Mirror
Scarlett Moffatt Facts
- Her middle name Sigourney was inspired from actress Sigourney Weaver, who was cast as leading actress in her father’s favorite movie, Alien.
- She started taking training in ballroom dancing at the age of 6. She took part in a number of ballroom competitions. She blames her passion for ballroom dancing for her love for fake tan.
- At the age of 11, she was run over by the car. Due to the accident, she suffers from a type of facial paralysis, Bell’s palsy. Those suffering from this condition have difficulty in controlling facial muscles on the affected side.
- While growing up she had a monobrow and believed in aliens, which resulted in incessant bullying at the school.
- In December 2016, she won the 16th season of the survival reality TV series, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
- In April 2016, she published her first book, Scarlett Says, in which she discussed her journey to fame and her struggles. Her book managed to climb to the top of the Sunday Times Bestseller List.
- She released her fitness DVD, Scarlett’s Superslim Me Plan to document her immense weight loss and to help those struggling to get the weight off their body.
- Connect with Scarlett on Twitter and Instagram.