|Scott Sinclair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Scott Andrew Sinclair
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Scott Sinclair went to the Ralph Allen School.
He started his soccer education at the youth academy of Bath Arsenal and continued his skills at the academy of Bristol Rovers.
Professional soccer player
- Father – Martin Sinclair, Sr.
- Mother – Sally Edgell
- Siblings – Martin Sinclair, Jr (Older Brother) (Member of the Great Britain Paralympic 7-a-side soccer team), Jake Sinclair (Younger Brother) (Professional Soccer Player)
Scott Sinclair is represented by Stellar Football Ltd.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott Sinclair has dated –
- Helen Flanagan (2009-Present) – Scott started going out with model and TV personality Helen Flanagan in 2009. She had a starring role in Coronation Street at that time, while he was finding his feet at the Wigan Athletic where he was playing on loan from Chelsea FC. In December 2014, they took to Twitter to reveal that Helen was pregnant with their first child by tweeting a picture of a toddler’s clothing. In June 2015, she gave birth to a daughter, Matilda Jessica Sinclair. Later, Helen and Scott got engaged which was revealed on June 1, 2018, by Helen on her Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
He has done blonde highlights in his hair in the past.
- His blonde highlights
- Sharp Jawline
His body specification may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Scott Sinclair has had a personal endorsement deal with Nike, under which he has to wear their shoes and other accessories.
Best Known For
His successful stay with the Scottish giants Celtic, with whom he has gone on to win multiple titles since his transfer in August 2016. At the end of the 2016-2017 season, he was named Player of the Year and Player’s Player of the Year at the club’s annual awards.
First Soccer Match
In December 2004, Sinclair made his professional soccer debut while playing for Bristol Rovers against Leyton Orient in the League Two game. He had come in as a late substitute and at the age of 15 years, 277 days was a second youngest debutant in their history.
Scott Sinclair Facts
- When he was signed by Chelsea from Bristol Rovers, the Football League Tribunal had to step in to resolve their dispute. Eventually, Chelsea was ordered to pay initial £200,000 and Rovers were also entitled to 15% of the profit that the London-based club might make on selling Sinclair.
- When he played his first Premier League match for Chelsea against Manchester United in 2007, he, unfortunately, had to come off with a broken metatarsal after being subjected to a thunderous challenge by Wes Brown.
- At the end of the 2012-13 season, Sinclair launched a scathing attack on Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini for not having given him a fair chance all season.
- In October 2007, he was sent home from the England under-19s squad along with Ryan Bertrand and Andy Carroll for having broken team curfew.
- Early in his international career, the former Jamaica coach John Barnes attempted to convince him to make him play for Jamaica Senior Team.
Featured Image by Ailura / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0 AT