Susan Scott Thompson
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Scottie studied and graduated from Collegiate School in her hometown and took up jazz, ballet and modern dance classes in early childhood.
She danced with the Richmond Ballet company for years and after finishing school took a year off to work with that company full time.
The following year she enrolled at Harvard University to study for a degree in Performance Studies and Literature with a major in French and Postcolonial literature.
Simultaneously, Scottie started dancing for the Harvard Ballet Company and became a part of several theatre productions.
She finished her college education in 2005.
She is repped by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts (APA), Beverly Hills, California
- Primary Wave Entertainment
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Scottie has not dated anybody publicly and over the years, has managed to keep her dating life and relationships private.
However, in November 2016, she shared a picture with a man claiming he is the love of her life. The man who possibly works in the construction business and goes by the username, Arootahkah, has shared several photos of Scottie on his Instagram account confirming that the two are in a relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
She possibly has English ancestry.
- Lean, athletic figure
- Sharp chin
- Clear, porcelain smooth, pale skin
35-26-35 in or 9-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 8 (UK) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
There is no available record of Scottie’s commercial association with any brand.
Her religious views are not confirmed.
Best Known For
Her recurring role of Jeanne Benoit in NCIS from 2006 – 2008 and 2015 – 2016.
Scottie played Nero’s wife in sci-fi adventure film Star Trek in 2009.
First TV Show
Thompson had a 1 episode guest appearance as Julia Ketchum in Law & Order in 2006.
Scottie has practiced ballet all her life which kept her lean and nimble.
She acquired a certification in Pilates which is a popular exercise form among women to get slim and strong.
Although the above disciplines completely justify how Scottie maintains her enviable figure, she also practices aerial yoga for additional challenge and benefit to her health.
Scottie Thompson Favorite Things
- Actresses – Cate Blanchett, Judi Dench, Maggie Smith, Katharine Hepburn, Lauren Bacall
- Animated Movie – The Last Unicorn (1982)
Source – Icon vs Icon, Radar Online
Scottie Thompson Facts
- Actor, director, and producer, Adetokumboh M’Cormack was Scottie’s first room-mate when she moved to Los Angeles.
- She loves reading novels and writing screenplays.
- Scottie briefly worked as a travel writer for a low budget guide called, Let’s Go Greece while she was still in college.
- Other than speaking fluent English and French, Scottie also learned a little-known language called Wolof, a native language in West Africa which she picked up while studying a college semester in Senegal.
- Scottie is an avid traveler and has visited several faraway countries for adventure which are not commonly known to people in the USA.
- When not working, she particularly enjoys being outdoors in nature and is happiest on a beach which is also one of the reasons why she loves living in Los Angeles as compared to the East coast.
- Scottie was cast in music videos for Counting Crows (You Can’t Count on Me) and Bon Jovi (What Do You Got?).
- She does not believe in networking at Hollywood parties for work and often brushes up on her acting skills by working with independent, non-commercial acting coaches referred to her by her agents.
- For the charity, she works with an organization called Upward Bound House that provides food and housing to needy, homeless families for a temporary period to help them get on their feet.
- To know more about the actress, follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Glenn Francis (Toglenn; PacificProDigital.com) / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0