|Serena ChaCha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Serena ChaCha is a Panamanian-American drag performer and wig maker who rose to fame with her appearance on the 5th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race. From there, she went on to the 6th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race: All Stars, where she placed 13.
La Chorrera, Panamá Oeste, Panama
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
In 2012, Serena graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Florida State University.
Drag Performer, Wig Maker
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to dye her hair blonde.
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Serena has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Manic Panic and INITIO Parfums Privés.
Serena ChaCha Facts
- ChaCha made her debut as a drag performer in 2010.
- She was brought up in La Chorrera, Panama. Later, she relocated to the United States.
- Serena joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on September 11, 2011.
- She was announced as part of the 5th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race in 2013. Serena was the youngest contestant on the show at just 21 years of age.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel as of June 2022 were Drag Money (Video Edit) by Serena ChaCha and Will Envy, ChaCha Life by Serena ChaCha feat Dj Ivan G, WIG REMIX BY SERENA CHACHA ft. Ra’Jah O’Hara & Silky Nutmeg Ganache, and Serena ChaCha Interview with Telemetro Rupaul’s Drag Race.
- In 2021, she was announced as a returning drag queen on season 6 of RuPaul‘s Drag Race: All Stars.
- As of late June 2022, Serena had been residing in Tallahassee, Florida.
- In the past, Serena founded Serena ChaCha Wigs.
- Her drag mother is Erika Norell.
Featured Image By Serena ChaCha / Instagram