|Serenay Sarıkaya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1991|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Serenay Sarıkaya is a talented Turkish actress and model. She is known for her roles in Şaşkın, Plajda, Peri Masalı, and Medcezir. She has been the brand ambassador for brands like Mavi Jeans and Head & Shoulders. Serenay has graced the covers of magazines like InStyle (Turkey), Elle (Turkey), and Grazia (Turkey). She has amassed more than 9 million followers on Instagram, more than 4 million followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Serenay Sarıkaya attended Saime Salih Konca High School in Antalya. Later, she took acting lessons at Plato Film.
- Father – Mustafa Sarikaya
- Mother – Seyhan Umran
Serenay Sarıkaya is managed by ID Studio, Talent Management Agency, Istanbul, Turkey.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Serenay Sarıkaya has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Brown mole on her left cheek
Serenay Sarıkaya has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Mavi Jeans
- Head & Shoulders
- Elidor Ekspres
Serenay Sarıkaya Facts
- At the age of 7, her parents separated and she moved with her mother to Istanbul.
- At the age of 15, she participated in the European Youth Beauty Competition in the Czech Republic and received a special award from the jury.
- In 2010, she won the first runner-up title at the Miss Turkey beauty contest.
- She is an avid volleyball and basketball player.
- She also enjoys playing tennis and Latin dance.
- In 2014, GQ Turkey named her the “Woman of the Year”.
- She has been featured on numerous magazine covers including InStyle (Turkey), Elle (Turkey), Fashion (Turkey), Marie Claire (Turkey), Harper’s Bazaar (Turkey), Milliyet Sanat, Be Style (Turkey), Haftasonu, Grazia (Turkey), and more.
Featured Image by Serenay Sarıkaya / Instagram