|Shan Masood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shan Masood is a Pakistani cricketer who plays for the Pakistan national cricket team and for Derbyshire County Cricket Club & Multan Sultans.
Shan Masood Khan
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Shan attended Stamford School, Lincolnshire. He later graduated with a degree in Economics from Durham University. Further, Shan went on to attend Loughborough University through a distance learning program from where he completed his studies in Management and Sports Sciences.
- Father – Mansoor Masood Khan
- Siblings – He had an older sister.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Pakistani ancestry.
- He sports a thick beard.
Through his social media, Shan has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Realme Pakistan.
Shan Masood Facts
- His father worked as a banker.
- He spent his early years in Kuwait before relocating to Pakistan with his family after the start of the Gulf War during the Iraqi invasion.
- Shan made his first-class debut in 2007.
- At the 2018 Pakistan Cup, he was named the vice-captain for the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s squad.
- Shan was one of the thirty-three players to be announced as a candidate to receive a central contract for the 2018–19 season by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) in August 2018.
- He was announced as the captain for Southern Punjab‘s 2019–20 Quaid-e-Azam Trophy tournament.
- The earliest post that Shan uploaded to his Instagram account was on June 22, 2013.
- Shan is a left-handed batsman and right-arm medium-fast bowler.
- He was signed to Derbyshire for the 2022 county season in December 2021.
- In October 2021, Shan lost his sister to a rare chromosome disorder.
Featured Image By Shan Masood / Instagram