|Sheetal Thakur Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 1991|
Sheetal Thakur is an Indian actress and model who is known for her work in Bambukat (2016), Long Live Brij Mohan (2017), and Chhappad Phaad Ke (2019).
Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sheetal had attended St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School in Chandigarh. From there, she went on to study at the University of Delhi where she pursued a Bachelor of Technology in Information and Technology degree.
- Siblings – Yuvraj (Brother), Shivani (Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sheetal has dated –
- Shehzad Deol
- Vikrant Massey (2019-Present) – Sheetal and her long-time boyfriend actor Vikrant Massey got engaged to one another in 2019. The couple tied the knot on February 18, 2022, in Himachal Pradesh. In September 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Fuller lips
Sheetal has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- ICICI Bank
Sheetal Thakur Facts
- She was brought up in an upper-middle-class family in the Indian city of Dharamshala.
- Sheetal was quite young when she started taking an interest in modeling. During her college years, she competed in several modeling contests and beauty pageants.
- She took part in the Femina Miss Himachal Pradesh beauty pageant in the past and won the sub-title of “Beautiful Smile”.
- Sheetal had worked for Havells, New Delhi as an engineer of theirs.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance in the Punjabi language movie Bambukat in 2016.
- Her mother is a homemaker whereas her father worked in a private firm.
- She enjoys having a beer every now and then.
- As a model, Sheetal has worked for various designers including Satya Paul.
- She is very fond of dogs.
- In her free time, she enjoys spending time at the beach.
Featured Image By Sheetal Thakur / Instagram