|Shiva Negar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 30, 1992|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Shiva Negar is an Iranian-Canadian actress and model who rose to fame after appearing in the action-thriller film, American Assassin (2017). She gained further popularity by starring in several other films such as The Amaranth (2018) and The Cuban (2019). She has also appeared in numerous TV shows including My Babysitter’s a Vampire (2012) and The Art of More (2015).
She attended the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles. She also managed to go to York University, graduating with a degree in Psychology. After that, she completed her post-graduate program in Events Management & Public Relations.
She is represented by The Characters Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Iranian descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp, expressive eyes
- Fuller lips
She has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Qatar Airways
- Grand Prix
- WIND Mobile
- Carls Jr.
- Dream Body Fitness
- Deca Professional Cosmetics
- Itel Pasta
- Molson Beer
Shiva Negar Favorite Things
- Movie Genre – Action
- Locales – London, Rome
- Place Of Scenic Beauty – Sun Valley and Ketchum in Idaho
- Restaurant – Piazza Campo Di’ Fiori in Rome
- Piece Of Advice – We should let go of wanting things to work out a particular way, instead we must be detached and believe that everything is happening in just the way it should
Source – LRMOnline.com, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram
Shiva Negar Facts
- At a tender age, she and her family relocated to Turkey and later to Canada. Before that, as a young girl in Iran, she looked older than she was but had not reached the age fit to wear a hijab and that had become a problem with people enquiring about why she was not covered. She disclosed that her mother found a simple hilarious solution and simply chopped off her hair to make it super short, so when she went out, people used to think she was a boy.
- Negar has stated that she found her role in Becoming Burlesque (2017) empowering and was able to identify with the character as growing up she had a difficult time fitting in. She revealed that she always felt awkward in a group and failed to relate to the other girls.
- She was highly interested in the arts from childhood and began her career as a child performer by playing the guitar and piano at recitals and by singing at competitions. In high school, she performed in a number of plays and did a lot of theatre work.
- Negar was featured in the super hit music video Behind These Hazel Eyes (2004). The song and music video both had won numerous awards on MTV, Much Music, and the Teen Choice Awards. She also had prominent roles in music videos for bands including Our Lady Peace and Young Empires.
- In 2013, she appeared on the cover of the novel Breath of Iron: a Novel of the Clockwork Agents that was written by Kate Cross and published by Penguin.
- As part of her training for the demanding physicality of her character in the 2017 Hollywood blockbuster American Assassin, she took lessons in boxing and Thai boxing, spent long hours at the gym, and learned how to use a gun properly.
Featured Image by Shiva Negar / Instagram