|Shinata Chauhan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shinata Chauhan is an Indian model and beauty pageant contestant who came into the spotlight in July 2022 when she finished as the 2nd runner-up for the title of Femina Miss India World. This event was a part of the 58th edition of Femina Miss India, a beauty pageant that primarily selects India’s representatives for Miss World, one of the ‘Big Four’ (Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss International, and Miss Earth) major international beauty pageants. Previously, she had won the title of Femina Miss India Uttar Pradesh in 2019 and had reached the ‘Top 6’ of the Femina Miss India event later that year.
New Delhi, India
Shinata had attended the Cambridge School in Srinivaspuri, New Delhi. She later graduated from Gargi College, one of the top colleges affiliated with the University of Delhi, a collegiate, public, central university in New Delhi.
Model, Beauty Pageant Contestant
She has been represented by –
- Times Talent, Digital Talent Management Firm, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Shahrukh Sayed, Manager & Booking Agent, The Times Group, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Slender frame
- Side-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Shinata has been featured in digital/online campaigns for brands and products such as –
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic (beauty product supplier in New Delhi)
- Strawberry Shine (lip care product of Himalaya Wellness Company, an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company)
- Ogaan India (online fashion store)
- Lifestyle Stores (Emirati retail fashion brand)
- Ketto India (crowdfunding and medical fundraising organization)
- Sephora India (Indian subsidiary of Sephora, a French multinational retailer of personal care and beauty products)
Shinata Chauhan Favorite Things
- Movie – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
- Quote – “You can do it if you believe you can.”
Source – Times Of India
Shinata Chauhan Facts
- She was her school’s exam topper for 7 years in succession and had also scored the highest number of marks among her batchmates in the grade 10 CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education, a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled and managed by the Government of India) board exams.
- She had also won medals in Mathematics (‘Gold’) and Science (‘Bronze’) Olympiads and had been appointed as the cultural secretary of her school.
- Shinata, aged 16, won the Miss Teen India Exquisite event that is organized annually by India Exquisite Pageant, a company that organizes beauty pageants for women (Miss & Mrs.), men, and kids (Teen & Pre-Teen). This qualified her to represent India at the Exquisite International pageant where she was crowned the first runner-up.
- In an interview, she stated that Indian actress, producer, model, singer, and Miss World 2000 Priyanka Chopra has been her biggest inspiration. She mentioned that she was influenced by Priyanka’s incredible journey that took her from being a small-town girl to an internationally recognized star.
- She had also stated in that interview that she aimed to help as many underprivileged children attain access to education as possible so that they could grow up to be responsible citizens.
- Her hobbies/interests include traveling, dancing, listening to music, and participating in adventure sports.
Featured Image by Shinata Chauhan / Instagram