|Shradha Rani Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shradha Rani Sharma is an Indian reality star who rose to fame as a contestant on season 5 of Bigg Boss in 2011.
Shradha Rani Sharma
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reality Star, Anchor, Dancer
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
Shradha has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- MDH Masala
- Pepsi, Phillips
- Fiat Tires
- Taj groups of hotels, country club
Shradha Rani Sharma Facts
- Aside from acting in Hindi language films and television shows, Shradha has also appeared in Kannada language films that include Jeeva, Jai Ho, and Aniveshi.
- She was cast in the lead role in Sahara One’s Suno Har Dil Kuch Kehta Hai, Star Plus’ Saarthi, Life Ok’s Comedy Classes, and Zee TV’s Neeli Chatriwale.
- According to her website, Shradha is true to herself and straightforward.
- In her free time, Shradha enjoys indulging in painting, traveling, shopping, listening to music, watching films, driving sports cars, and parasailing.
- She has performed on stage in various countries including New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Paris, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Surinam, and Guyana.
Featured Image By Shradha Rani Sharma / Instagram