Delara, Dilara, Kim, Sybel
Heilbronn, West Germany
After completing her school education, Sibel got enrolled in a 30-month-long combined training program to earn certification for the public administration specialist post.
Actress, former p*rnographic actress
- Siblings – She has a fraternal twin sister.
Sibel Kekilli is represented by Berlin-based Wasted Management.
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Due to her relatively short stay in the mainstream media, information about her private life isn’t available, which makes it difficult to ascertain her relationship status and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Turkish ancestry.
- Prominent nose
- Elongated chin
35-23-33 in or 89-58.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Shae in the fantasy drama series, Game of Thrones.
- Her critically acclaimed work in the German movies – Head-On (2004) and When We Leave (2010). She was awarded Lola Awards (best actress award) for her work in both movies.
In 2004, Sibel made her film debut in the role of Sibel Güner in a German-Turkish drama movie, Head-On.
First TV Show
In 2010, Sibel made her first TV show appearance in the popular police drama series, Tatort.
While growing up, she wasn’t too enthusiastic about sports and working out. However, she later started taking interest in physical activity because as a young girl, she wanted to look good.
By the age of 18, she started going out for a run and swimming.
Later, she started doing TRX workouts, which is a suspension training system. It was suggested by her trainer to correct her back pain problem. Along with strengthening her back, it has also improved her arms and legs strength.
The trainer usually brings TRX bands to her home, however, if the weather is good, they take their workouts outdoor. Also, her trainer has incorporated a couple of free weight exercises and core work moves in her workout.
Although she hasn’t started dieting, she still has to watch what she is eating. For example, she has to cut back on her chocolate consumption. Earlier, she used to have wine with dinner and also enjoyed a pint of beer.
Sibel Kekilli Facts
- When she was due to win Golden Bear Award for her excellent debut in Heads-On, the German media managed to find out that she had appeared in p*rnographic videos in the past.
- Her p*rnographic past was so widely discussed by leading German publications that she had to use her award acceptance speech at Bambi Awards to last out at the media. She especially called out Bild and Kölner Express for their media rape.
- She was discovered by the casting agent of Heads-On in a shopping mall in Cologne in 2002. Some reports claim that it was movie’s director who had discovered her.
- After she was discovered, she was invited to the auditions in which she managed to beat other 350 competitors to bag the role.
- Before she was discovered, she held a number of miscellaneous jobs such as cleaner, bouncer, nightclub manager, waitress, and saleswoman.
- She is an active supporter of Terre de Femmes, which is a not for profit organization that works for women rights and equality and assists them in living an independent life.
- At an event in December 2006, she opened up about the physical and psychological abuse she had to suffer, which she insisted was normal in a Muslim family. Her scathing speech led to Turkish consul general leaving the room.
- In March 2015, she gave a powerful speech about the use of domestic violence in the name of family honor at the International Women’s Day event held at the President of Germany’s home.
- She caught Game of Thrones creator David Benioff’s eye with her performance in Head-On.