|Siddharth Kannan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Year of Birth||1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Siddharth Kannan is an Indian TV and radio host, announcer, voice-over artist, and film critic who is best known for hosting entertainment/variety TV shows such as Santa and Banta Newz Unlimited (2006), Planet Bollywood (2008), See Taare Mastiii Mein (2010), Fit And Famous (2015), and Star Special (2016). He has also helmed numerous radio shows during his career including Campus Capers (1994), Thursday Night Take off (1995), Purab Paschim Masala (1997), Chaar Baje Band Baje (1998), Oye Talkies (2011–2013), Bollywood Khul Ke (2013–Present), and Bollywood Hat Ke (2017–Present). He has also worked as a voice-over artist for popular Indian film award shows like the IIFA (International Indian Film Academy) Awards (2000–2014), Filmfare Awards, and Stardust Awards.
Siddharth Kannan was born in the year 1979.
New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
TV and Radio Host, Announcer, Voice-over Artist, Film Critic
- Father – V. Kannan (Former Corporate Executive)
- Mother – Radha Kannan (Former Corporate Executive)
- Siblings – Hrishikesh Kannan aka Hrishi K (Older Brother) (Radio Host, Voice-over Artist)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Siddharth has dated –
- Neha Kannan (2014-Present) – Siddharth and Neha got married on February 2, 2014, and have 2 daughters together named Adhira Kannan and Saisha Kannan.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mildly stocky frame
- Short-cropped, spiked hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Siddharth Kannan Facts
- Born in New Delhi to South Indian parents, Siddharth had an interesting childhood living in several different cities. His family had first moved to Kolkata when he was quite young and had then spent 8 years in Lucknow before settling down in Mumbai in 1994.
- Within a year, while still in his mid-teens, he had joined Times FM as a radio host, becoming the then youngest radio host in India. In 1997, while still in college, he had joined Radio Star on 107.1 FM where had hosted a show titled Char Baje Band Baje.
- In 1999, barely out of his teenage years, he had started India’s first radio school called Wild on Air. Soon after, Emirates 2 FM in Dubai had syndicated their Hindi shows to him and he used to host and produce shows for them from Mumbai. He had also produced and hosted shows for Rediff Radio on rediff.com.
- A decade later, in 2009, he had launched an A-list Bollywood celebrity chat show called Meow Starburst on Meow 104.8 FM. The show was later renamed as Oye Talkies and was eventually shifted to Oye 104.8 FM where it was called Bollywood Khul Ke. A few years before this, in 2006, he had hosted his first TV show which was called Santa and Banta Newz Unlimited. In 2010, he had started hosting a new TV show titled See Taare Mastiii Mein, another A-list Bollywood celebrity chat show.
- In 2012, he had served as a commentator on Ring Ka King, a wrestling TV show that was produced by Endemol India and backed by Total NonStop Action Wrestling (TNA). In 2014, he had co-hosted 2 sports broadcasts – Pro Kabaddi and the inaugural season of the Champions Tennis League.
- In May 2017, he was the official red carpet host of the Justin Bieber concert at D Y Patil Stadium in Mumbai.
Featured Image by Siddharth Kannan / Instagram