|Siddhu Jonnalagadda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Favorite Filmstar||Ranbir Kapoor|
Siddhu Jonnalagadda is an Indian actor, screenwriter, and singer who is widely known for having starred in various Telugu films including Guntur Talkies (2016) and Krishna and His Leela (2020). He has appeared in a number of TV shows such as Gangstars (2018). He has also done playback for songs in numerous movies such as Nuvvala in the film DJ Tillu (2022). Siddhu has accumulated more than 150k followers on Instagram.
He had pursued MBA prior to venturing into a career in films.
Actor, Screenwriter, Singer
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Overgrown, tousled hair
- Beard and mustache
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Royal Enfield.
Siddhu Jonnalagadda Favorite Things
- Filmstar Whom He Has Adored – Ranbir Kapoor, who has been his source of inspiration to be an effortless actor – having marveled at how he has been natural on-screen, believed in himself and let his eyes speak his feelings
Source – FilmCompanion.in
Siddhu Jonnalagadda Facts
- He was raised in Hyderabad.
- Siddhu has recalled that it had been desperation and the lack of scripts of the kind he had wanted to do that had led him to pen the story for the movie Maa Vintha Gadha Vinuma. He had always been aware that he had a very familiar face, and had longed to write something real, identifiable as well as contemporary. Having been an engineer, he had known the vibe that engineering colleges in Hyderabad have and experiences like the ragging, the type of lecturers given, along with memories from meeting different kinds of people in college had led him to write the story. He has added that sitcoms such as How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang, and F.R.I.E.N.D.S. had been huge influences too with him watching an episode every day in the morning. While primarily trying his luck as an actor, he had a lot of fun writing.
- Siddhu has stated that his first love has been acting and the only thing he ever planned was to become an actor. He has admitted that writing has offered him a bigger platform to express himself. He has observed that in acting, he can only express himself through one particular role, while in writing, he can speak on the behalf of everyone who becomes his puppets.
- Siddhu has believed that a script should age like a bottle of fine wine. He has thought that all the ingredients must be put in, like the characters, the situations, the vibe, and the culture where it is based so that the script can be written effortlessly, and the writer is just there to facilitate its needs. He has relished how every time the script is read, instincts guide as to what is working and what is not.
- Siddhu has preferred maintaining a low profile, having always been a silent person. He has wondered if he should interact more with the media and try to promote himself. However, he has liked to be in the eyes of the public when his film is out and not otherwise.
Featured Image by Siddhu Jonnalagadda / Instagram