|Sinead Burgess Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sinead Burgess started her music career at the age of 17 and has worked hard for almost a decade to keep her dream alive. She hasn’t allowed her financial struggles and grueling traveling schedule to discourage her. Although she hasn’t had much commercial success till now, she has got the opportunities to perform with established music artists at their shows and concerts. She aims to become a mainstream artist with the release of her debut studio album, Damaged Goods.
Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Sinead Burgess went to the Beachmere State School before enrolling at the Tullawong State High School.
Sinead Burgess self-manages her career.
Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar, Harmonica
She has released her music via –
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation Music
- Universal Music Australia
- Island Records Australia
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sinead Burgess has rarely spoken about her personal life which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Her hair can often be spotted in ‘blonde’ highlights.
Best Known For
- The mild popularity of her EP, Wolf, which was released solely via iTunes
- Having supported established artists and bands such as Don McLean, James Bay, The Script, and Lawson at their concerts and shows
In 2018, she released her first studio album, Damaged Goods.
She had previously released her first EP, You Get Me, in 2007 and has also released a couple of singles including Rearview Mirrow.
Sinead Burgess Favorite Things
- Childhood Music Artists – Elton John, ELO, The Beatles, Muddy Waters, Fleetwood Mac
- Inspirations – Tom Petty, Sheryl Crow, Patty Griffin, Eva Cassidy, Brandi Carlile, Coldplay, Fleetwood Mac, U2, Glen Hansard
Source – Belles and Gals
Sinead Burgess Facts
- Her EP, Wolf, was recorded in a month at the Vinegar Hill Sound Studio in Brooklyn. She worked for 16 /17 hours a day with producer /engineer Justin King.
- She has worked as a support act for the British duo, The Shires, for their Accidentally On Purpose tour.
- She was signed up by The Shires after the duo’s Ben Earle saw her perform at a bar, called The Row in Nashville, towards the end of 2017.
- In 2012, the Irish band The Script asked her to support their show in Sydney.
- Sinead started her music career in 2007.
- She has often posted covers of the popular songs such as John Legend‘s All of Me and Avicii‘s Wake Me Up on her official YouTube account.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Sinead Burgess / Instagram