Rebecca Caroline Ferguson
Liverpool, Merseyside, England, UK
Rebecca went to Woolton Primary School. To complete her secondary education and sixth form college, she went to Gateacre Community Comprehensive School.
Rebecca also attended Hugh Baird College in Bootle to become a qualified legal secretary.
- Father – Dan Ferguson
- Mother – Anne Jameson
- Siblings – Sam Ferguson (Younger Brother)
Logan Media Entertainment
Soul, pop, blues, R&B, jazz
Syco Music, RCA, Epic, Columbia Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca Ferguson dated –
- Karl Dures – She had already met a man, named, Karl Dures but didn’t start dating until she met him again during a holiday in Tenerife. The duo dated for the next 4 years and she gave birth to couple’s 2 children, daughter Lillie May Dures (b. October 2004) and son Karl Dures, Jr (b. March 2006). She again welcomed a child, daughter Arabella Dures (b. October 2014).
- Zayn Malik (2011) – From March 21, 2011 to July 23, 2011, the singers dated each other. They had first met in 2010 at the set of The X Factor. She is also 6 years his senior.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jamaican ancestry due to her parents.
Dark curly hair
37-28-35 in or 94-71-89 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
In June 2011, she was made the face of Walkers crisps Sunbites.
Rebecca’s religious beliefs aren’t known.
Best Known For
Her self made music and working on albums like Heaven, Freedom, Lady Sings the Blues.
Rebecca released her debut album Heaven on December 5, 2011 via Syco Music and RCA Records. Worldwide, it recorded a sale of more than 1,500,000 copies of the album.
It was certified as 2x Platinum in Britain and Platinum in Ireland.
It peaked at #3 in UK, #6 in Netherlands, #3 in Scotland and likewise.
Rebecca has not appeared in any of the films.
First TV Show
Her first television appearance was in the 7th season of the reality singing competition The Xtra Factor as herself from 2010 to 2011. She finished third in the show.
As per her interview with Mirror, she eats healthy and goes to the gym.
Rebecca Ferguson Favorite Things
- Lipstick – YSL’s Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain
- Fragrance – Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia
- Nail Polish – Barry M
- Restaurant – McDonald’s
- Magazine – Vogue, ELLE
- Moisturizer – Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask
Source – MTV
Rebecca Ferguson Facts
- Rebecca was born at Mill Road Hospital, Liverpool.
- Ferguson faced the problem of bullying in school as she wasn’t wearing the nice clothes or not having the nice toys due to her family being poor.
- As a kid, she wanted be a pop star.
- In 2012, she started her Beauty Boudoir (a store) on Priory Road, Liverpool.
- Rebecca’s music influences include Aretha Franklin, Amy Winehouse, Nina Simone, Sam Cooke, and Otis Redding.
- In July 2012, she had some issues with her then management company when she believed that they made her to work until she collapsed. But, her management said that Rebecca ended her contract all of a sudden (which is unlawful) and asked for 20% share in the future earnings.
- Visit her official website @ www.rebeccaofficial.com.