|Sofia Wylie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 2004|
Sofia Wylie is an American actress and dancer known for portraying the role of Buffy Driscoll on Andi Mack. She started her career as a dancer by participating in the dance reality show, So You Think You Can Dance. She has a huge social media following with more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She completed her dance training from the Diverse Elements Dance Studio in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Father – Chris Wylie (Life Coach)
- Mother – Amy Wylie
- Siblings – Bella Wylie (Older Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sofia has kept her personal life under wraps, and hence it is difficult to ascertain anything about her current and past relationships.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
- Curly hair
- Her smile
- Sophia appeared in a commercial for InMotion Scooterboard in 2018.
- She has served as the brand ambassador of Sadie Jane Dancewear and Kurveshop Dancewear.
Sofia has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Essaying the character of Buffy Driscoll on Disney channel’s coming-of-age teenage series Andi Mack. The show made network history with its season 2 premiere, becoming the first Disney series to incorporate an LGBT storyline.
Sofia has not made any theatrical film appearances yet.
First TV Show
Sofia made her television show debut as a contestant on the dance reality series So You Think You Can Dance as herself in 2011.
Sofia’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Sofia Wylie Favorite Things
- Dance Style – Hip-hop
- Food – Tamale, Spring rolls
- Clothing – Black Leather Jacket
Source – Dance Spirit, Disney Channel
Sofia Wylie Facts
- She was not comfortable with the way she looked and disliked her curly hair. She started straightening it at the age of 10.
- If given a chance to perform with any singer (dead or alive), she would like to perform with Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Beyoncé, and Rihanna.
- Her father was a dancer at the beginning of the hip-hop revolution.
- She confessed to being a huge fan of Zendaya and watched Disney while growing up.
- She is good at solving the Rubik’s cube.
- Follow Sofia on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sofia Wylie / Instagram