|Somendra Solanki Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30|
Somendra Solanki is an Indian actor who is best known for being cast as the first person to play the role of Arjun Agarwal in Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai (2017-2018). When not on-screen breaking hearts, he is quite the adventurer and has also penned down several poems.
Somendra was born on September 30.
He divides his time between Delhi and Mumbai.
Somendra graduated from SGTB Khalsa College, Delhi.
Somendra prefers to manage his career himself.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Somendra has dated –
- Hema Sood (2017-2018) – Somendra’s poetic love story with Shefali played by actress Hema Sood, certainly caught the attention of fans in 2017. They were said to be the most presentable couple on-screen. It is also believed that the duo is dating off-screen as well as they seem to spend a considerate amount of time together. However, Hema has often uploaded several pictures to her Instagram captioning him as her #bestfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Somendra has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Starring as Arjun Agarwal in Sony Entertainment Television‘s Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai from 2017 to 2018
First TV Show
Somendra made his debut TV show appearance on Sethji in 2017.
Though there is not much known about Somendra’s workout routine, his pictures reveal that he has a well-built lean physique. He is also an adventurous person who enjoys doing strenuous activities such as mountain climbing. Somendra also enjoys playing football, dancing, and traveling.
In 2018, he and his on-screen love interest Hema Sood, quit Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, after their love story was being neglected by the team. According to Somendra, they would shoot their side of the story only 4-5 days out of the given 20 days. Their telecast appearance would also be cut down to merely 4-5 minutes per episode. In April 2018, he and Hema both put in their resignation but the team wasn’t yet ready to let them go. However, Somendra said that he would refuse to go back to the show when called.
Somendra Solanki Facts
- He belongs to the Jat community and was raised in Delhi.
- Somendra enjoys a beer or two every now and then.
- He is quite an adventurous person and loves going trekking, mountain climbing, camping, skydiving, and exploring the beauty of nature. He is also quite the foody.
- Somendra made his YouTube channel in 2011 but uploaded his first video titled ‘World’s second highest paragliding’ to it in 2016.
- In his free time, Somendra enjoys expressing his feelings through romantic poems.
- He is a trained dancer.
- Prior to shifting to Mumbai, Arjun was part of several theater plays.
- In the show, Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, he played the role of Ashi Singh‘s older brother and the son of Chandresh Singh.
- After he resigned from the Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai in 2018, he was replaced by actor Vivaan Singh Rajput.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Somendra Solanki / Instagram