|Son Hye-joo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Son Hye-joo is a South Korean rapper, singer, and dancer known for being a member of Loona, a k-pop girl group which also includes artists like HeeJin, HyunJin, Choerry, YeoJin, Kim Lip, JinSoul, ViVi, Yves, Chuu, Go Won, and HaSeul.
Olivia Hye, Boss Baby, Marceline
Seoul, South Korea
Son Hye-joo studied at Chungshin Girls’ High School.
Rapper, Singer, Dancer
- Sibling – She has an older sister.
Son Hye-joo was represented by Blockberry Creative.
She is currently represented by CTDENM.
Blockberry Creative (Former), CTDENM
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Prominent nose
Son Hye-joo Favorite Things
- Song – Bubble Pop! by Hyuna
- Colors – Black, White, Red, Gray
Son Hye-joo Facts
- She was officially introduced as a Loona member with the release of the band’s 12th single album, Olivia Hye, which was ranked at number #11 in the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart.
- Previously, Son Hye-joo was a part of the FNC Academy.
- It was Yves who nicknamed her as ‘Marceline’.
- One of Son Hye-joo’s schoolmates was her later Loona groupmate Choerry.
- Her looks are often compared with TWICE‘s Mina and Mamamoo‘s Moonbyul.
- Son Hye-joo has credited singer-songwriter, rapper, and model, Hyuna, as her role model.
- She prefers being called by her real name.
- Son Hye-joo enjoys food with kimchi.
- She does not like bubble tea and enjoys meringue cookies.
- Son Hye-joo has a shy nature.
- She shares a friendly bond with GWSN‘s Soso.
- Two of the many things that bring her joy are meeting her fans and enjoying good food.
- She prefers to take rest whenever she gets some free time.
- Son Hye-joo is also a member of the sub-unit called Loona yyxy alongside Yves, Chuu, and Go Won. They released their first extended play, Beauty & the Beat, on May 30, 2018, via Blockberry Creative and it was placed at number #4 in the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart and at number #6 in the US World Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Loona has also won a number of awards which include the likes of Asia Artist Awards, MTV Europe Music Award, Korea First Brand Award, Soribada Best K-Music Award, and MTN Ad Festival Award.
- The popular girl-group, Loona, has also accrued a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than a million subscribers on YouTube, more than 700k followers on Twitter, and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
- Olivia Hye had filed an injunction to suspend her contract with BlockBerry Creative in the past. In January 2023, it was revealed that due to the previous amendments to her contract, the court had decided to uphold her contract. Olivia officially left BlockBerry Creative in June 2023.
- In July 2023, Olivia signed an exclusive contract with CTDENM.
- In August 2023, Olivia was revealed as a part of the 5-member girl group called Loossemble (Loona Assemble) under CTDENM.
Featured Image by Loona / Instagram