|Ebonee Davis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 16, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Seattle, Washington, United States
Brooklyn, New York, United States
After graduating from high school, Ebonee Davis got enrolled at the University of Washington. However, she dropped out of the university to kickstart her modeling career.
- Father – Her father was a recovering addict who raised Ebonee as a single parent.
- Siblings – She has 2 younger brothers.
Ebonee Davis is represented by –
- The Lions – New York
- Fusion Models – Cape Town
- The Lions – Los Angeles
- MC2 – Miami
- SMG – Seattle (Mother Agency)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ebonee Davis has dated –
- Tashon Hopkins – Ebonee was in a relationship with boxer and gym trainer Tashon Hopkins, who used to work at Aerospace NYC.
- Kofi Siriboe – Ebonee was reported to be in a relationship with the Ghanaian model Kofi Siriboe in the past. They were pretty vocal about their relationship and regularly shared loved up posts on their respective social media accounts.
- Slick Woods – Ebonee dated model Slick Woods for a while. But, they eventually parted ways in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
- Curly hair
- Toned figure
- Fuller Lips
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Ebonee Davis has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Calvin Klein
- Urban Outfitters
- Victoria’s Secret Pink
Ebonee believes in God.
In her own words –
Religion is repressive.
Religion comes with rules, regulations and requirements.
God is so free.
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for some of the leading fashion brands.
- Being featured in the promotional campaign for Calvin Klein, in which she wore her natural hair.
- Being featured in the leading magazines such as Glamour, Teen Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Sports Illustrated‘s Swimsuit Issue.
Ebonee Davis regularly hits the gym to keep her lithe figure in perfect shape. She loves to go for boxing-style workouts to keep her fitness up. Her typical workout has a healthy mix of boxing moves and bodyweight exercises such as squats and jumps. She also doesn’t mind mixing up ballet and boxing for an intense and grueling workout routine.
Overall, she loves to switch her workout routines as she otherwise gets easily bored. She believes that dance is an excellent form of cardio exercise. Ebonee also makes sure that she is eating healthy food. Plus, she makes it a point to remain hydrated throughout the day.
Ebonee Davis Favorite Things
- Musicians – Alina Baraz, Odesza, Tupac, Flume, Aaliyah, Drake, Kendrick, Rihanna, The XX
- Seattle Hotspot – Pike Place Market
- Must-Have Products – DevaCurl shampoo and conditioner, Sonicare toothbrush and Dr. Hauschka day cream
- Essentials – Lip balm, Headphones, Cell phone
- Models – Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Chanel Iman, Jourdan Dunn, and Arlenis Sosa
- Books – To Be Young Gifted and Black by Lorraine Hansberry
- Food – Ethiopian food
- Movie – The Lion King (1994)
- Haircare Product – Shea Moisture products and Jamaican castor oil line
- Skincare Products – African Black Soap, Bioderma Créaline, Dr. Hauschka Day Cream, Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil, Thayer’s Witch Hazel Toner, Rosebud Salve, Heritage Rosewater
- Makeup Products – MAC Gold Rush, Nars South Beach stick, Maybelline Push Up Angel Mascara, MAC Eye Kohl, Ruby Woo Lipstick, MAC Lip Balms, Marc Jacobs Brown Lipstick
- Role Models – Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks
- NYC Spot – Prospect Park
- NYC Restaurant – Rusty’s Flavor in Harlem
- Place – India
- Stores To Shop At – Urban Outfitters
- Sound – The sound of an electric guitar
- Fragrance Brand – Dolce and Gabbana
- Person To Follow On Social Media – Chrissy Teigen
- Cartoon As A Kid – Rugrats
- Cereal As A Kid – Fruity Pebbles
- TV Show – Love and Hip Hop
- Modeling Experience – Shooting for Sports Illustrated
Ebonee Davis Facts
- She started her modeling career in 2011 by attending an open call in her hometown of Seattle.
- At the age of 18, she signed up with Seattle Models Guild.
- Ebonee moved to New York at the age of 19.
- She loves watching science specials on Netflix.
- She has given a TEDTalk on racism in the fashion industry, which was widely praised.
- If she hadn’t been into modeling, she would have loved to get in the medical field.
- Early in her modeling career, she had to struggle a lot as she was turned by most of the modeling agencies with an excuse that they already had girls with her look.
- She was encouraged by her mother to become a model.
- She has started Honey Bees, which is a reading camp for the 5th-grade girls from inner-city areas.
Featured Image by See Ebonee Davis / Instagram