|Sonya Kraus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1973|
Sonya Kraus is a German former model, TV presenter, and author who is known for her work on Talk Talk Talk (1999), Die Boten des Todes, and Kiss and Run (2002).
She attended a ballet school in the past. Later, in 1992, she attained her Abitur.
TV Presenter, Author, Former Model
- Father – Gernot Kraus
- Mother – Marlene Kraus
- Siblings – She had a brother who died sometime in 1979.
Sonya is represented by Pool Position Management.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sonya has dated –
- Chris Irslinger
Note: Sonya has 2 sons who were born on July 11, 2010, and August 29, 2012, both of whom she had with her ex-husband.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a beauty spot under her left eye.
- Beautiful eyes
- Sonya often presents her shows barefoot.
Through her social media, Sonya has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Herbal Essence.
Sonya Kraus Facts
- Kraus was only 4 years old when she began attending ballet lessons and continued to dance until the year 1987. However, she had to quit dancing due to her tall physical appearance.
- Sonya attended a music school in Frankfurt in the past.
- After attaining her Abitur in 1992, Sonya started working as a model and continued to do so until 1994.
- Growing up, Sonya and her family were plagued by unfortunate events as she had lost her brother when she was only 6 years old. 5 years later, her father hung himself and her mother suffered from multiple miscarriages, losing 5 children in all.
- Sonya had started to gain television fame after she was featured on Glücksrad (German equivalent of Wheel of Fortune) in 1998.
- In 2007, Sonya released her first book titled Baustelle Mann – Der ultimative Love-Guide.
Featured Image By Sonya Kraus / Instagram