|Spice 1 Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1970|
Spice 1 is an American rapper, record producer, and songwriter who burst into the limelight with his debut EP Let It Be Known (1991). He went on to release a number of albums including Spice 1 (1992) that got certified gold and reached #14 on the US R&B chart. Spice 1 has amassed more than 180k followers on Instagram.
Robert Lee Green, Jr.
Fetti Chico, Black Bossalini, Mr. 187
Corsicana, Texas, United States
He went to Mt. Eden High School in Hayward in California.
Rapper, Record Producer, Songwriter
Hip Hop, Gangsta Rap
- Thug World Music
- High Powered Entertainment
- Triple X Records
- Independent Warrior
- Hard Tyme
- Mobb Status Entertainment
- Jive Records
- Triad Records
His net worth had been $1 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- He has been in a relationship with a lady of unknown identity with whom he has a son.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beard and thinly-trimmed mustache
- Tattoos on his body
- Moles on his face
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as OG Jewels.
Spice 1 Favorite Things
- Item That He Has Carried Everywhere – The Bible
Source – Escobar300.Wordpress.com
Spice 1 Facts
- He has disclosed that for his stage name he had thought Spice sounded different than everyone else as at the time there was nobody else by the moniker. He wanted the name to mean S*x, Pistols, Indo, Cash, and Entertainment as those have represented the top priorities in his life.
- Spice 1 hails from Hayward in California that is 15 minutes away from Oakland, where many things have kept going down. He has revealed that his father was into the Black Panther Movement. He used to write a lot of poetry and was a motivational speaker, that inspired Spice 1 whose fortes of specialty became poetry and speaking. Spice 1 has relished noticing other musicians get fired up when he has rapped.
- Spice 1 has recollected that as his father and uncles were Black Panthers, he would go to the Uhuru house in East Oakland, after he got his hair cut, and would watch his father speak and discuss issues that would make a lot of sense. That had a huge impact on Spice 1 leading him to be politically outspoken, and make albums like 1990-Sick (1995).
- Spice 1 had got ranked number 56 in The Source magazine’s list of the “Top 115 Hip-Hop Artists” from 1988-2003. His self-titled debut album had also been included in the magazine’s “100 Best Rap Albums”.
- Spice 1 has been a deeply religious person having felt the presence of God in all things and placed the most importance on religion and on remembering the Almighty always. He has taken God so seriously that he has not made any moves or decisions without talking to him first about it. He has known that if he has got a lot of faith in himself, then to have faith in himself he has to have complete faith in the Creator. Spice 1 has believed in the existence of heaven. He has trusted that he has the ability to do what people may think he would not be able to, and that true faith in the Almighty brings strength and success.
Featured Image by Spice 1 / Instagram