|Stephanie Waring Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1978|
Stephanie Louise Waring
Urmston, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Stephanie did her schooling from Flixton Girls’ High School in Trafford, Greater Manchester.
- Father – John Waring
- Mother – Mary Waring
The actress is managed by the following
- David Daly Associates
- The Urban Associates
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephanie Waring has dated –
- Dan Hooper (2008-2014) – Steph started dating Dan Hooper, who is a personal trainer by profession, in the year 2008. Together, they welcomed a baby girl Lexi Grace Hooper in 2010. The 6-year-old relationship came to an end in 2014.
- Riad Erraji (2014-2015) – Stephanie and Riad Erraji, started dating in November 2014. It was an instant click for both of them. A celebrity restaurateur, Riad is the ex-husband of Atomic Kitten star Natasha Hamilton. Stephanie and Riad broke up in the year 2015 due to internal differences.
- James Hill (2015)- The duo sparked off rumors after being spotted together sitting at the poolside at The Ocean Club in Marbella, Spain’s Puerto Banus. Not much is said about the two except the fact that they both were seen holidaying and were simply spending time.
- Rick Shore (2015) – This one has been quite a short-lived and a gossipy affair of the actress. Shore, a restaurateur who was 25 then, was simultaneously dating another woman. The news of their split went viral when a video of Stephanie kicking the plus bouquet sent by Rick was aired on Twitter. The couple was together for a very short span.
- Michael Greco (2016-2017) – The actress confirmed her relationship with Greco, a former EastEnders member, in October 2016 after getting spotted, having dinner together in Manchester. In 2017, Stephanie and Michael separated due to the difference in lifestyles, wherein Steph was keen on settling down and was more of a home buddy but the Michael felt it was way too fast for him and had a greater bent towards going for night outs and being a party boy.
Note – Stephanie also has another daughter, Mia Grace (b. 2005). Mia’s dad’s identity has been kept secret.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slim legs
33-25-35 in or 84-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Best Known For
Portraying Cindy Cunningham on the Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks
First TV Show
In 1996, Stephanie started appearing on Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks as Cindy Cunningham. She appeared until 2001 and later reappeared in 2002, 2004 and then in 2008.
The British actress eats a plant-based diet and this has also made her skin glowing. Stephanie even shared a chunk of her diet pattern which involved –
- Breakfast – A smoothie and two breakfast muffins with banana and flaxseeds
- Lunch – Red pepper hummus with rye bread and salad
- Snack / Tea – A Thai coconut chickpea curry.
Keeping swimming and hot yoga as her working out techniques, Waring prefers doing exercises that help her work on the butt and the legs, without adding much pressure on the whole body.
Stephanie Waring Favorite Things
- Color – Black
- Shop / Designer – Miss Selfridge, especially for night outs.
- Outfit – Yellow dress by Nadine Marabi that she was spotted wearing at British Soap Awards in 2014 and Little black dress from Kookai.
- Style Icon – Kylie Minogue
- Beauty Product – Skin Exfoliating Wipes
- Cosmetics – Double wear light foundation by Estee Lauder, HD brows eye & brow palette & Mac Blusher
- Brands – River Island, Republic, and Lipsy
Stephanie Waring Facts
- After daughter Lexi’s birth, Stephanie suffered from post post-natal depression.
- The British actress has also acted overseas, wherein she was seen playing the lead role as Tina Clark in the Australian television drama series, Crash Palace in 2001.
- Waring has also had roles in soap opera Coronation Street, daytime soap opera Doctors and medical drama Holby City.
- Stephanie initially played the Cindy Cunningham role in Hollyoaks until 2001 and returned briefly in both 2002 and 2004, then took an exit. In May 2008, it was announced that Waring would return to the series on a regular basis after executive producer Bryan Kirkwood felt the show needed to bring back some established characters. Cindy’s return was aired on June 9, 2008.
Featured Image by Pam / Flickr / CC BY 2.0