|Sue Makkoo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1989|
Sue Makkoo is an American costume designer and professor who rose to fame after having being seen with actress, dancer, and singer Ariana DeBose in 2017.
Sue was born on c. December 13, 1989.
New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Sue attended Arizona State University.
Costume Designer, Entrepreneur, Professor
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sue has dated –
- Ariana DeBose (2017-Present) – American actress, singer, and dancer Ariana DeBose and Sue Makkoo met one another for the first time while Ariana had been working in the play Summer: The Donna Summer Musical in 2017.
Note: Sue has a daughter named Adalyn Belle, who as of May 2022, had been studying psychology and teaching cooking classes for adults with Autism.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows and lips
Sue Makkoo Facts
- She was born and brought up in the United States.
- One of her earliest works was as an Assistant Professor Costume Design at the Colorado Christian University from January 1995 to 1997. Later, she went on to work at La Jolla Playhouse, RWS Entertainment Group, and Harvard/A.R.T.
- In January 2016, Sue joined the Costume Design Faculty in the Department of Musical Theater at the Manhattan School of Music. Simultaneously, she started working as a freelance interior designer in February 2016, in the Greater New York City area.
- As of March 2022, Sue had been working at the University of California, San Diego Department of Theater and Dance MFA program.
- Over the years, Sue has designed costumes for several hit Broadway productions such as Memphis, Sideshow, Hands on a Hard Body, 33 Variations, and Cry Baby.
- She is a talented poetry writer.
- Sue has a pet dog.
- The earliest post that Sue uploaded to her Instagram account was on September 7, 2018.
Featured Image By Sue Makkoo / Instagram