|Sugey Abrego Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1978|
Sugey Abrego is a famous Mexican model, actress, and TV presenter. She is recognized for being a weather girl for a Mexican TV station Canal 4. The attention she attracted worldwide could be credited to her wearing appealing and tight outfits on air. Sugey is also known for being a host of Arriesga TV and appearing in Mexican telenovelas such as Barrera de Amor, Destilando Amor, La Rosa de Guadalupe, and others. Apart from her professional career, Sugey has gained a massive online following through her social media. Her Instagram account alone had 315,000 followers at one point, and the number keeps rising.
Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico
Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico
Sugey studied acting at Centro de Educacion Artistica or Center of Artistic Education of Televisa, Mexico because she always aspired to be a famous actress.
TV Presenter, Model, Actress
Sugey Abrego is represented by Alera Entertainment.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sugey Abrego has dated –
- Enrique Durán – Enrique and Sugey have been married since 2011, and it is definitely a marriage closely followed by the public eye. At the beginning of 2016, they were going to divorce and go their separate ways due to Enrique not being prepared to be a father. Even the couple’s counseling didn’t produce the best results, and the marriage was crumbling. Luckily, the pair managed to find a common way to move forward together, and the divorce proceeding was called off at the end of 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Hazel eyes
- Curvaceous figure
She endorsed DKNY Stories, a Donna Karan fragrance brand, in September 2018 via her food truck.
Best Known For
- Appearing on the cover of Mexico’s Playboy magazine in December 2013
- Being a weather girl and a TV presenter on multiple Mexico-based channels such as D Poca and TV de Noche
- Acting in soap operas such as As Said Says, La Vecina, Enamorandome de Ramon
First TV Show
Sugey made her TV show debut in Mujer, Casos de la Vida Real telenovela in 2003.
It is obvious that Sugey Abrego works out intensively in order to keep her tight waist and curvaceous body. Her Instagram posts show that she enjoys stretching and yoga in particular, as well as doing cardio on a treadmill.
The exact diet plan isn’t publicly known, but it most definitely consists of quality proteins and fats, with a carb restriction to prevent weight fluctuation.
Sugey Abrego Favorite Things
- Quote – “If you are flexible like the bamboo, no wind will break you.”
- Books – One Hundred Years of Solitude, Mal de Amores, El Alquimista
- Activities – Running, Yoga, Sunbathing
Sugey Abrego Facts
- The biggest publicity stunt was one Sugey was completely unaware of. While presenting the weather live on air, the tight denim shorts she wore gathered around the cr*tch, causing a so-called camelt*e issue. The video surfaced online quickly and raised worldwide attention in September 2016.
- In September 2014, she used her most famous body attribute – bo*bs, in order to raise cash for a charity Painted In Your Health, dedicated to women suffering from breast cancer. She smeared her chest in the paint and made a unique image on canvas that was later sold at the National Auditorium in Mexico City.
- In one interview, Sugey mentioned that she would accept being a single mom.
- She and her husband, Enrique Durán, started a food truck company. They rent the truck with a pizza service or help new or existing brands get off the ground by showcasing their logo and slogan.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and see what she has to say on Twitter.
Featured Image by Sugey Abrego / Instagram