|Surbhi Puranik Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1993|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Surbhi Puranik is an Indian actress who is widely known for her performance in Tamil films such as Ivan Veramathiri (2013) where she essayed the role of Malini, her work fetching her nominations for the Vijay Award for “Best Debut Actress” as well as the SIIMA Award for “Best Female Debutant” and in Telugu movies like Okka Kshanam (2017) in which she portrayed the character of Jyotsna.
After enrolling in the College of Art in Delhi undertaking a bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, she became interested in a career in acting and signed up to modeling assignments along with taking up an acting course at Imago Acting School, where she was trained by Barry John and Manoj Bajpayee.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Bright, expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
Surbhi Puranik Favorite Things
- Films That She Has Loved Being A Part Of – Okkakshanam, Express Raja, Ivan Veramathiri
- Cuisine – Italian
- Dish – An Indo-Italian innovation by her that she has called Roti-pizza
- City – Vizag, having enjoyed unwinding at its gorgeous beaches during her shoots
- Outfits To Wear Outside – Comfort being her priority she has preferred jeans paired up with an elegant T-shirt, with trendy earrings as accessories
Surbhi Puranik Facts
- She has affirmed that her journey from an art student to a popular actress has been like a film itself where her dreams came true. Surbhi has added that she was connected to art since her childhood and has found both art and acting to be forms of self-expression, creativity, self-discovery as well as the freedom to explore. She has experienced one art form leading to another and has always discovered something new, be it in front of the camera or the canvas, having to pour her soul out in both areas.
- Surbhi has revealed that during the filming of the movie Sashi (2020) that is a campus-based love story where she has played a girl who knows exactly how to get things done, the various scenes shot in the campus, canteen, classroom, the public transport and so on used to bring back cherished memories of her college life.
- When asked what has been the strangest thing a fan has ever done, she disclosed an admirer had once asked her to give an autograph on his hand with a pencil, upon which she had given him blessings instead.
Featured Image by Surbhi Puranik / Instagram