|Swati Rajput Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Swati Rajput is an Indian actor and model who started her career by working in ads and Telugu cinema. Over the years, she has been cast in a variety of projects which include Yeh Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar, Tum Dena Sath Mera, Patiala Babes, Vodka Diaries, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Ek Baar Phir, Prithvi Vallabh – Itihaas Bhi, Rahasya Bhi, Mortoo, Thakita Thakita, Agent Raghav – Crime Branch, Amrita, and Ankahi, Ansuni: Jhaagi Files.
New Delhi, India
- Siblings – Jaarit Rajput (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as SpiceJet, Dulux Paints, Reliance Digital Store, Coca-Cola, Tide, Dettol, Britannia 50-50, Goldplus, State Bank of India, and more.
Swati Rajput Facts
- She made her first film appearance as Hasini in the 2010 Telugu coming-of-age film Thakita Thakita. She co-starred in the film alongside Harshvardhan Rane, Hariprriya, Aditi Chengappa, Ananth Krishnamurthy, Karthik Sabesh, Trinetrudu, Eva Ellis, and Bhakti Punjani.
- In 2015, Swati Rajput played tech expert Agent Swati in the crime fiction anthology television series Agent Raghav – Crime Branch.
- She was seen as Sulochana; one of the greatest warriors in the history of Manyakhet, Chief of Princess Mrinal’s personal Army and Spies, the closest and most trusted ally of Princess Mrinal; in the 2018 Hindi historical television series Prithvi Vallabh – Itihaas Bhi, Rahasya Bhi.
- She brought to life the character of Sera in the 2018 Hindi-language thriller film Vodka Diaries, starring Kay Kay Menon, Raima Sen, and Mandira Bedi.
- In 2019, Swati Rajput was cast as Jazz, Mini’s friend in Australia, in the Hindi-language drama television series Patiala Babes.
Featured Image by Jaaritr / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0