|Sydnastical Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 2003|
Sydnastical is an American social media star, gymnast, philanthropist, and singer, best known for her YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed more than 250k subscribers. On it, she often features her family, including her parents and a twin brother Luke, and uploads vlogs, storytime, tutorials, DIY gifts, challenges, clothing hauls, and documented charity donation, her school life, and various gymnastic meets and camps, as well as the floor routines that she’s working on at that time. Her channel also documented her gymnastics progress starting with Level 8 in 2014. Sydney was then placed 2nd at the Sweetheart Meet in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States in early February 2015 and became a Level 9 not too long after, before she even turned 12.
In late January 2019, she had her 1st Level 10 gymnastics competition in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Sydney is also good friends with the fellow social media star, Annie LeBlanc who was featured on her channel, while she appeared numerous times on Annie’s family YouTube channel “Bratayley.” On July 15, 2018, Sydney posted her 1st song cover of a well-known song by Katy Perry, titled The One That Got Away and dedicated it to Caleb LeBlanc, who passed away at 13 from a heart condition. She also filmed a music video for the song and published it on October 5, 2018. Sydney has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 1.5 million fans and 65 million hearts on TikTok where she lip-syncs and dances to well-known songs as well as more than 650k followers on Instagram.
Sydney Elizabeth Herz
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
She graduated from middle school in June 2018 and started high school the next semester.
Social Media Star, Gymnast, Singer, Philanthropist
- Father – Mike Herz
- Mother – Paula Herz
- Siblings – Luke Herz (Twin Brother) (Travel Baseball Player), Chase Herz (Older Brother)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
She has also dyed her hair ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Naturally curly hair
Sydnastical has endorsed brands such as –
- Ivivva Clothes by Lululemon (2016)
- Best Fiends App (2016)
- DisneyNOW App (2017)
- MilkIt (2018)
- Bomb Pop (2018)
She also donated her earnings from YouTube to the Red Cross Nepal Relief Fund in May 2015 and to the Humane Society of the United States in June 2015.
Best Known For
- Her gymnastics skills, having attained the right to compete at Level 9 before she turned 12, and starting to compete at Level 10 in late January 2019
- Her singing abilities, and the debut song cover of The One That Got Away by Katy Perry in 2018, accompanied by a music video a few months later
- Being a philanthropist, having vowed to donate her YouTube earnings to a different charity every month which is picked by her fanbase
- Her social media fanbase with more than 1.5 million fans on TikTok, more than 650k followers on Instagram, and more than 250k subscribers on YouTube
As a Singer
On July 15, 2018, Sydney released her 1st cover of the song The One That Got Away by Katy Perry to commemorate the passing of her best friend’s brother, Caleb LeBlanc. A few months later, on October 5, 2018, she also released the official music video for the song cover.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the series Panic 9-1-1 in 2012.
In February 2017, she trained around 22 hours a week in the gym, including cardio and endurance training. She also likes to stay active even on vacation, so she played golf with her family at the Myrtlewood Golf Course in Myrtle Beach, Horry County, South Carolina, the United States in November 2017. It was at that time that Sydney also switched gyms to better prepare for her Level 9 and Level 10 competitions.
In November 2018, Sydney had a very busy schedule and worked out at the gym between 4 and 5 days a week. The gym was an hour away from her home, so she had to wake up at 5 AM every day, even on weekends, in order to have enough time for her school obligations and to eat and rest. She reported that in the best-case scenario, she gets 7 hours of sleep. In June 2019, she also visited George Washington Gymnastics High-Performance Camp at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C., United States, and attended group training as preparation for upcoming Level 10 meets and competitions.
Sydnastical Favorite Things
- Songs – Road Less Traveled by Lauren Alaina, I Don’t Wanna Live Forever by Taylor Swift ft. Zayn Malik
- TV Show (In 2017) – Saturday Night Live
- App (In 2017) – Snapchat
- American State (To Visit) – Florida, United States
- Events (In Gymnastics) – Floor, Bars
- Fast Food Place – Chick-fil-A
- Animal – Dog
- Day – February 10 (National Pizza Day)
- Food – Steak, Pizza
- Vacation Place – Myrtle Beach in Horry County, South Carolina, United States
- Personal Quote – “Never forget how blessed you are. Don’t be negative when there’s so much to be positive about.”
Source – Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, YouTube
- She started training in gymnastics when she was 3 years old.
- When she was 6 years old, she stole a fake pink diamond from her best friend Annie’s room and lied that Annie stole it from her when confronted by her mom a few weeks later.
- She has a Boxer dog named Piper, and also a Maltese dog named Tee-Bone, who is, according to her, “the best listener and never argues with her.”
- The best compliment anyone could ever give her is that she’s just like her mother, who is her idol.
- The only complaint Syndey had about high school was the amount of homework she had to do. It tired her immensely because she trained gymnastics 4-5 times a week and only had time for her at-home obligations on Wednesdays and on the weekends.
- She is scared of insects.
- Sydney loves team sports more than solo ones, and would rather choose college gymnastics than the Olympics gymnastics.
- Sydney tried indoor skydiving in April 2015.
- Her dad had a retirement party in September 2015 and had a massive blow-up water slide for the kids to play.
- She has a poor sense of direction and would get lost in a theme park easily.
- Sydney got braces in July 2016 and documented the whole experience. She was scheduled to take them off in August 2017.
- According to her brother, she can’t live without her phone but doesn’t check it when she’s at school or in the gym.
- She gets annoyed very easily.
- Sydney has a beanie baby monkey with big eyes that she sleeps with every night.
- She isn’t allergic to anything.
- If she could have any superpower, it would be mind-reading.
- The traits that she looks for in a close friend are humor, honesty, responsibility, and loyalty.
- If she could live anywhere, it would be somewhere warm, such as Hawaii.
- Sydney has a tendency to cry during a movie.
- She makes her bed every morning and has a religious routine for cleaning her room.
- She has better handwriting than her twin brother.
- Even though she’s took part in many sports competitions, her twin brother is the more competitive one.
- If Sydney could switch lives with a superhero, it would be with Spider-Man.
- Her celebrity crush is Tom Holland, who played Spider-Man in the movie Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017).
- She sprained her right ankle in September 2015 and the doctor told her to keep the weight off of it. A week later, she couldn’t resist the rest and ran a mile for a gym class which made the problem worse.
- While attempting a trick, Sydney had earned nasty bruising on her hamstrings and right ankle in January 2018.
- Sydney hurt her wrist and got a growth plate inflammation in mid-2018, so she couldn’t train for about 2 months. She lost her arm strength, endurance, and went out of breath easily, while everyone else progressed, making her comeback much harder both physically and mentally.
- She has no particular plans for her birthdays and often watches a movie, which is one of her favorite things to do. However, for her 13th birthday, a limousine picked her up and drove her to a pizza place.
- She was actively trying to learn how to play football in November 2018.
- In September 2018, she announced that she would be traveling to Los Angeles, California, United States, and recording a song cover of Carrie Underwood‘s song We’re Young and Beautiful.
- Sydney got her 2nd ear piercing in late December 2018.
- She decided to make a radical haircut change in April 2019, and cut off 8 inches or 20.5 cm off its length and also dyed it blonde.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Apple Music, Spotify, TikTok, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Sydnastical / Instagram