|Symonne Harrison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 2006|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Symonne Harrison is an American actress, model, dancer, YouTuber as well as an inventor who has been the winner of numerous medals at dance competitions. She has performed for her hometown NBA Cleveland Cavaliers, has done modeling work, and has starred in the Showtime series The Affair. The versatile artist has also launched her self-titled YouTube channel on January 11, 2017, that has garnered more than 297K subscribers as of August 2020.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Model, Dancer, YouTuber, Inventor
- Father – Jim Harrison
- Mother – Tania Harrison
She is represented by Tania Harrison.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Large, expressive eyes
- Defined jawline
- Cheerful smile
She has worked with several brands including Lip Smacker and Beach Waver.
Symonne Harrison Favorite Things
- Has Treasured – The signature pair of ruby red WDW performer dance shoes that she was given after she performed at Walt Disney World upon being invited having had the most magical time dancing down Main Street
- Interests – Playing video games, having enjoyed doing so with her friends on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and online video games and having created a Roblox account for her fans so she could play along with them
- Passion – Experiencing adventures being a thrill seeker, having loved trying different activities such as flying trapeze, lyra, zip lining, indoor skydiving, acrobatics, and parasailing
- Motto – It’s not if, it’s when
Source – SymonneHarrison.com, Pop-Culturalist
Symonne Harrison Facts
- She started dancing at the age of 2 and kickstarted her acting career when she was 7 years old.
- She had realized her love of entertaining once she performed on the dance stage when she was only 3 years old. Her passion for performing kept on growing over the years as she carried on with her dance career joining different dance competition teams and often winning many medals at dance competitions.
- Symonne invented the product Bear On The Chair at the tender age of 6 and has held the design patent for it. It has been sold on Amazon and Learning Express stores and was also featured on a Christmas episode of the ABC sitcom Black-ish. She has been the ambassador of the National Invention League.
- She was raised in Cleveland in Ohio. When she was 11 years old, she had an opportunity to display her talent in LA and got quickly signed with an LA talent manager after which her family relocated to Los Angeles so that she could pursue her passion for acting. She has affirmed how much she has enjoyed working on her craft, training with other actors, along with growing as an actor.
- She has also enjoyed modeling having appeared in the Art and Beauty magazine and having won numerous photogenic awards over the years.
Featured Image by Symonne Harrison / Instagram