|Tahira Kashyap Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1983|
Tahira Kashyap is an Indian writer, theater director, and professor who is best known for being married to prominently known actor Ayushmann Khurrana. Tahira has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 350k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Tahira attended Yadavindra Public School, Mohali.
Later, she went on to study at Panjab University. Also, she holds a Master’s degree in Mass Communication.
Writer, Theater Director, Professor
- Father – Yajan Kashyap
- Mother – Anita Kashyap
- Others – Aparshakti Khurana (Brother-In-Law) (Actor, Host)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tahira has dated –
- Ayushmann Khurrana (2008-Present) – The couple has a daughter named Varushka Khurrana and a son named Virajveer Khurrana.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short curly hair
- She wears a pair of rectangular spectacles.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands and designers including –
- Superdry India
- Jaipur Rugs
- Manish Malhotra
Tahira Kashyap Favorite Things
- Place To Drink Coffee – Her home
Source – Instagram
Tahira Kashyap Facts
- She was brought up in Chandigarh.
- Tahira runs a PR agency called Direct Relations in Chandigarh.
- In the past, she was appointed as BIG FM 92.7’s programming head.
- She is very good at abstract art and also shares much of her work on her Instagram.
- Tahira is the author behind the books Souled Out and I Promise.
- She is a professor of mass communication.
- On September 14, 2018, on the same day as Ayushmann’s birthday, Tahira was diagnosed with “Stage 0 breast cancer” and has since then come a long way with recovery.
Featured Image By Tahira Kashyap / Instagram