|Tai Lopez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1976|
Tai Lopez is an American entrepreneur, internet personality, and investor who became famous almost overnight after sharing his enormous fortune and personal assets (like fancy cars) with his followers online. Conversely, he is also labeled as a scam artist and accused of overestimating his wealth and achievements on his social media accounts. He has more than 700k followers on Twitter, more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 6 million followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube.
Taino Adrian Lopez
Los Angeles, California, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
He dropped out of college to follow his entrepreneurial dreams.
Internet Personality, Entrepreneur, Investor
Tai’s net worth was $10 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tai has dated –
- Kenna Alastair – As of 2021, Tai is dating Kenna Alastair, who is a model by profession.
Race / Ethnicity
- Multiple moles on his neck and face
- Bulked-up physique
Tai Lopez Favorite Things
- Middle Eastern Dish – Lentils and Tabbouleh
- Book – Made in America by Sam Walton
Tai Lopez Facts
- He famously claimed to read 1 book each day. However, he later clarified that it involves skimming through the important passages of a new book every day.
- Tai is a member of the world-renowned high-IQ organization called Mensa.
- He is the executive chairman of Retail Ecommerce Ventures which acquired the iconic brand RadioShack in November 2020.
- He was raised by his mother and maternal grandmother. His father, who was a professional bodybuilder, served jail time on drug-related charges during Tai’s childhood.
- His popular online program The 67 Steps was once considered as completely ripped off from Jack Canfield’s 2006 book, The Success Principles. However, it was subsequently proven to be false.
Featured Image by Tai Lopez / Instagram