|Tako Natsvlishvili Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 9, 1998|
Tako Natsvlishvili is a world-renowned international model who is best known as a primary model of Giorgio Armani. She has worked with various designers and brands like Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Saab, Ralph & Russo, Christian Dior, Emilia Wickstead, Julien Mcdonald, Yohji Yamamoto, Ermanno Scervino, Moncler, Antonio Berardi, Roland Mouret, Hogan, Genny, and Blugirl. Her beauty and glamor as a model have garnered over 600k followers on her Instagram account.
New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Vato Natsvlishvili (Former Basketball Player)
- Mother – Nino Tskitishvili (Former Model)
- Siblings – Anna Shutakana (Younger Sister). She also has 2 brothers.
- Others – Nikoloz Tskitishvili (Uncle) (Professional Basketball Player)
Tako Natsvlishvili is managed by –
- NEXT Model Management – New York
- NEXT Model Management – Paris
- NEXT Model Management – London
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Iconic Management – Berlin
- IMM Bruxelles – Brussels
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Modellink – Gothenburg
- TFM – Oslo
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
- Body & Soul Model Agency – Vienna
- Dolls Model Management – Taipei
- Munich Models – Munich
- Look Models Management – Mother Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Long narrow jawline
- Straight Nose
- Tends to keep a shoulder-length hairstyle
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Tako Natsvlishvili has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- J Brand
- TI’ME Georgia
- Pain de Sucre
Best Known For
- For her long association as one of the main models for designer Giorgio Armani. She was also the face of Armani Collezioni Spring-Summer 2016 collection.
- Walking the ramp for other distinguished designers and brands including Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Saab, Ralph & Russo, Christian Dior, Emilia Wickstead, Julien Macdonald, Yohji Yamamoto, Ermanno Scervino, Moncler, Antonio Berardi, Roland Mouret, Hogan, Genny, and Blugirl
Tako Natsvlishvili works out every day in the gym. She usually likes to do Crossfit, mixed martial arts, and cardio workouts. Apart from that, she also enjoys swimming a lot and also goes biking in the park close to her house.
Tako Natsvlishvili Favorite Things
- Shopping Place – New York, London
- Summer Destination For Vacation – Mykonos
- Beach Products – Colorful headbands, large beach bags, sunscreen with 30 SPF.
- Summer Color – Orange
- Summer Swimsuit – Victoria’s Secret black, red, or leopard prints
Source – GeorgianJournal.ge, StyleDiplomacy.com
Tako Natsvlishvili Facts
- At the age of 14, she began her modeling career.
- She was scouted by NEXT Model Management in Georgia.
- During her initial modeling assignments, she lived and worked in Hong Kong.
- Her style preference is classical and vintage style.
- The 3 beauty products that she always uses in summer are Avene Thermal Spring Water, Nuxe Bronzing Oil for body and face, and Sephora refreshing masks.
- Her choice of summer clothing includes dresses with flower prints, sandals, large hats, sunglasses, and a clutch or a small backpack.
- Her must-have summer fragrance is Tom Ford Velvet Orchid.
- Tako’s skincare regime during summer is to wash her face with La Roche Posey cleansing milk, use Chanel eye makeup removal, and finally apply Elizabeth Arden face cream.
- Her one makeup essential is the Mac bronzing powder.
- She has been featured in magazines like Marie Claire Greece, Style, and Harper’s Bazaar.
Featured Image by Tako Natsvlishvili / Instagram