|Tammy Slaton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1988|
Tammy Slaton is an American TV personality and content creator who rose to prominence after she was featured on TLC‘s weight-loss series “1000-lb Sisters” in the year 2020. Aside from that, she is also known for the makeup routine and vlog content that she uploads to her self-titled YouTube channel.
Kentucky, United States
Kentucky, United States
TV Personality, Social Media Personality
- Father – bugger bob
- Mother – Darlene Slaton
- Siblings – Amy Slaton (Older Sister) (TV Personality, Content Creator)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
274.5 kg or 605 lbs
When Tammy was featured on TLC‘s weight-loss series of “1000-lb Sisters”, she weighed in at 605 lbs.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tammy has dated –
- Jerry Sykes – On February 6, 2020, Tammy uploaded a picture of herself on Twitter while she was romantically snuggled up to a guy who goes by the name of Jerry Sykes on Instagram. She captioned the picture “Bae for life” with colorful hearts. According to a source, Jerry was married at the time of the Tweet but Tammy did not mind it at all as his wife was fatally ill.
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to dye in various shades including red.
- Her large curvaceous physical appearance
- Rosy cheeks
- Thin eyebrows
Tammy Slaton Facts
- She was brought up alongside her older sister Amy in Kentucky.
- Tammy and her sister first gained attention via the videos that they uploaded to their YouTube channels.
- She started her eponymous YouTube channel on March 1, 2018. However, Tammy did not begin uploading videos to it until May 21, 2018.
- During an interview with People in December 2019, Tammy stated that due to her inability to move or socialize, she tried to commit suicide in January that year. This also led her to make the choice of losing weight, hence, she and Amy joined TLC‘s weight-loss series.
- Growing up, Tammy’s life was filled with the loss of loved ones as she lost her father when she was 9 years old, and soon after she also lost her grandmother who raised her and Amy while their mother worked 2 to 3 jobs to provide for her family.
- She and her sister were faced with depression with no one to care for them and this triggered Tammy and Amy into a frenzy of only living off unhealthy food.
- The show was named “1000-lb Sisters” as at the time of the premier, Tammy weighed an astonishing 605 lbs whereas, her sister Amy weighed 406 lbs.
- She has 2 adorable cats.
Featured Image By Tammy Slaton / Twitter