Norwich, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
Tanya Burr studied at the Notre Dame High School for the sixth form. She also attended the Long Stratton High School in Norfolk.
Tanya also got enrolled in a short course to become a make-up artist.
YouTube vlogger, blogger, makeup artist, author
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Natasha Burr (Sister), Oscar Burr (Brother)
Tanya Burr is represented by Dom Smales.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tanya Burr has dated –
- Jim Chapman (2006-Present) – Tanya Burr started dating fellow YouTube personality Jim Chapman in December 2006. After dating for about 5 years, they got engaged in the winter of 2012 as Jim proposed to her in New York City. On September 3, 2015, they got married in an old manor with some of the leading British YouTube personalities in attendance at the event. They made their wedding public about three days later.
Race / Ethnicity
38-30-38 in or 96.5-76-96.5 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Being one of the high profile YouTube personalities, Tanya has endorsed several products on beauty care, clothing, footwear and makeup in her videos. These endorsements have been in form of direct promotion or by using products in the video.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having more than 3 million subscribers of her YouTube channel. She has more than 240 million views on her videos.
- Having collaborated with other leading YouTube personalities such as Zoe Sugg, Joe Sugg, and Alfie Deyes.
Tanya appeared in her first theatrical film Hurt by Paradise in the role of Maud.
First Web Show
In 2013, Tanya made her web show debut in the series, YouTubers React.
Tanya has shed a lot of weight and has attained a leaner figure with the help of a disciplined workout routine. She was trained by her husband, Jim Chapman’s brother. However, she had trouble in keeping up with her workout schedule due to her hectic work schedule.
In the gym, she mainly focused on weight training. As she wasn’t good at sports, lifting weights help her feel strong and healthy. She also focusses on core exercises, which has helped her make a good headway in trimming the fat of her tummy.
Also, whenever she feels that she has piled on some extra fat, she starts incorporating different diet plans in her dietary intake. She also makes sure that she is drinking a lot of water, which helps her get a glowing skin.
Tanya Burr Favorite Things
- Guilty Food Pleasures – Retro biscuits such as Bourbons and Custard Creams and Oreo cupcakes
- New York Restaurants – Gemma on 355 Bowery St, Bluestone Lane on 55 Greenwich Ave, The Butcher’s Daughter on 19 Kenmare St, Jack’s Wife Freda on 224 Lafayette St, Magnolia Bakery in Manhattan, Prince St Pizza on 27 Prince Street, The Mercer Kitchen on 99 Prince Street.
- Los Angeles Restaurants – The Butcher’s Daughter on Abbott Kinney, Faith & Flower in Downtown Los Angeles, M Café in Beverly Hills, Zinque in West Hollywood, Little Beach House in Malibu, Catch in West Hollywood, Moon Juice in West Hollywood, Alfred’s Tea Room, Black Top Coffee in Downtown Los Angeles
- Fragrance – Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay fragrance
Source – CelebsNow.co.uk, Tanya Burr, Tanya Burr, Twitter
Tanya Burr Facts
- In June 2016, she published her first cooking book titled Tanya Bakes, in which she shared baking recipes right from her childhood to the ones she prefers for special occasions.
- While growing up, she took piano lessons for 10 years.
- When she uploaded her first video on YouTube, she was as a clerk at the beauty counter of the department store in her hometown.
- In January 2014, she launched her own makeup line under the label of Tanya Burr Cosmetics, which was launched through the UK retailer Superdrug. In 2015, she added eyeshadow and eyebrow palette to the range.
- In January 2015, she published her non-fiction book, Love, Tanya, in which along with her autobiographical accounts, she also listed a number of beauty tips.
- In 2015, the Glamour magazine decided to put Tanya Burr on the cover of the December month edition.
- Visit her official website @ tanyaburr.co.uk.
- Connect with Tanya on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.