|Tanya Mityushina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1993|
Tanya Mityushina is a Russian model who is best known for being featured in the 2016 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She is represented by agencies like Elite Model Management, IMG Models, Iconic Management, and has done modeling work for a variety of brands like Victoria’s Secret, Bebe, and Intimissimi. Tanya also had a role in the 2013 film, Don Jon. She appeared in the annual calendar of the Chilean CCU‘s Cristal beer in 2016.
Perm, Perm Krai, Russia
Tanya Mityushina is represented by
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Modellink Model Agency
- IMG Models – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – Miami
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- Iconic Management – Berlin
- Line Up Model Management
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Due to her inclination to keep her private life firmly under the wraps, little is known about Tanya’s love life and dating history. However, in her interview with TMZ Sports, she revealed that she would love to hook up with soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural Hair Color).
She often goes for blonde highlights.
- Fuller Lips
- Toned and curvaceous figure
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Tanya Mityushina has done endorsement work for Bebe and Intimissimi. She has also done modeling work for the popular lingerie brand, Victoria’s Secret.
Plus, she has used her strong social presence to plug products and brands.
In 2016, she was hired to model for the annual calendar of the CCU, which is a Chilean Cristal beer.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular young Russian models.
- Having done modeling work for the popular magazines such as Sports Illustrated.
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic drama movie, Don Jon.
First TV Show
In 2016, Tanya made her first TV show appearance in the game series, Celebrity Family Feud.
Before this, she had acted in Eye Candy in 2015 but, the pilot episode didn’t air.
Tanya relies on Pop Physique workouts to keep her body in perfect shape for her modeling assignments. The Pop Physique workout usually lasts for about an hour and is a combination of ballet and barre-style exercises.
Her typical workout starts with a warmup that includes exercises such as planks and pushups. It is followed by lightweight exercises and then comes, ballet moves and stretches that thoroughly work the lower body.
She also likes to hit the gym for sole resistance workouts. For her resistance workouts, she likes to go for lightweight and includes bodyweight exercises as well. Plus, she pays special attention to her lower body work.
As per diet, she likes to start her day with a bulletproof coffee, which essentially is a coffee loaded with dollops of fat. It is usually preferred over a breakfast and is reported to be good for fat loss, and is claimed to be capable of providing a sustained burst of energy throughout the morning.
Tanya Mityushina Favorite Things
- Three Must-Have Kitchen Ingredients – Butter, bacon, and coffee
- Edible Guilty Pleasure – Bacon
- Current Songs – Knights of Cydonia by Muse, Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, Running up That Hill by Kate Bush
- Instagram Accounts – @trotsko_masha, @si_swimsuit, and @bulletproofcoffee
- Activewear Piece – Anything by Nike
- Location for Sports Illustrated Photoshoot – Malta
- Go to Drink at Bar – Champagne
Tanya Mityushina Facts
- In May 2016, Tanya and fellow model Kara Del Toro were involved in a car accident while returning from the Indy 500. Their SUV was struck on the side by a Volkswagen Jetta and Tanya suffered a concussion as a result of the accident.
- In June 2016, she was selected as the rookie for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Featured Image by Tanya Mityushina / Instagram