|Taylor Kinney Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1981|
Taylor Kinney is an American actor and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Mason Lockwood in The Vampire Diaries, Phil in The Other Woman, Jared in Zero Dark Thirty, Glenn Morrison in Trauma, and Kelly Severide in Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., and Chicago Med. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Least Among Saints, Furnace, Rock the Kasbah, Stars in Shorts, Zero Dark Thirty, What About Brian, Bones, CSI: NY, Rizzoli & Isles, Shameless, and many more. For his acting skills, Taylor has been honored with numerous awards such as the People’s Choice Award.
Taylor Jack Kinney
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Taylor graduated from Lancaster Mennonite School in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
Post that, he started studying Business Management from West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia.
- Father – Daniel Kinney (Banker)
- Mother – Pamela (Heisler) (Dental Hygienist)
- Siblings – Adam Kinney (Brother), Ryan Kinney (Brother) (Died in 2008), Trent Kinney (Brother)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Taylor Kinney dated –
- Brittany Sackett (2010-2011) – From 2010 to late 2011, Taylor and Brittany Sackett dated each other. When he appeared as a love interest in Lady Gaga’s “You and I” music video, he left Brittany and instead started dating Gaga. But, Brittany was happy about this.
- Lady Gaga (2011-2016) – After Taylor worked in singer Lady Gaga’s single “You and I” in Nebraska, he started dating her in July 2011. In February 2015, the duo engaged each other. The couple broke up in July 2016.
- Ashley Cruger – Taylor later started dating Ashley Cruger and the couple made their relationship official by attending Operation Smile’s 2022 Park City Ski Challenge together in Park City, Utah in April 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English and German ancestry on his father’s side while he is of German and Swiss-German descent (along with distant French roots) on his mom’s side.
Taylor’s shoe size is speculated to be 11.5 (US) as per his fans.
Best Known For
Playing U.S. Navy SEAL Jared in the 2012 action thriller film Zero Dark Thirty and Lieutenant Kelly Severide in the police procedural TV series Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D.
Taylor debuted with the 2007 film White Air for his role as Frank.
First TV Show
In 2006, Taylor appeared in MyNetworkTV’s nighttime telenovela Fashion House for his role as Luke Gianni in 35 episodes.
He runs a lot and that is his biggest workout. He enjoys running and says the exercise is good for his head.
Taylor also started boxing while he was in college. He got attracted to boxing due to his grandfather who was a big boxing fan.
Taylor Kinney Facts
- Taylor was born in Lancaster but grew up in Neffsville, Pennsylvania by his mom (after divorce).
- Besides acting, he likes to surf and ride his bike.
- In 2002, he was arrested in Virginia.
- Lady Gaga slapped him when he was kissing her the first time.
- He is a huge movie lover and watching movies is his ideal date night.
- Kinney is not a lover of vacationing as he is a restless person.
- Taylor is the one who cries when Lady Gaga sings onstage.