|Taylor Mills Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1985|
Taylor Mills is an American celebrity who is known for being the wife of singer and songwriter Brett Young and mother to his daughter Presley Elizabeth Young.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
She studied at Arizona State University.
- Siblings – Hayden Mills (Younger Sister)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor has dated –
- Brett Young (2018–Present) – She got engaged to singer and songwriter Brett Young in February 2018 and later, they got married in Palm Desert, California, on November 3, 2018. The couple has 2 daughters named Presley Elizabeth Young (b. October 21, 2019) and Rowan Marie (b. July 21, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Almond-shaped eyes
Through her social media, Taylor’s either endorsed or promoted various brands including Wellements.
Taylor Mills Facts
- She was raised alongside her younger sister Hayden Mills. Taylor is very close to her family and often uploads pictures of them to her Instagram.
- At the time of her daughter Taylor’s birth, she weighed 8 lbs, 2 oz. and measured 20.75 inches long.
- Since her younger years, Taylor has loved dogs and has many pets of her own.
- She uploaded her first post to Instagram on August 18, 2012. It was a picture of Los Angeles, California.
Featured Image By Taylor Mills / Instagram