|Tenille Townes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1994|
Tenille Townes is a Canadian singer and songwriter who has released several EPs and solo studio albums during her career. She began her singing career in 2009, at the age of just 15, with the single titled Home Now, a track that she had written from the point of view of a young girl whose father was fighting in the war in Afghanistan. She moved from her hometown in Canada to Nashville in the United States in 2015 to further her musical ambitions and gain more exposure to music producers and recording artists. At the 2019 Canadian Country Music Association Awards, she was nominated for and won all 4 awards for the song Somebody’s Daughter (2018) – ‘Female Artist of the Year’, ‘Single of the Year’, ‘Video of the Year’, and ‘Songwriter of the Year’.
Tenille Nicole Nadkrynechny
Grande Prairie, Peace River Country, Alberta, Canada
Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee, United States
Tenille had attended the Peace Wapiti Academy in her hometown of Grande Prairie for her high school studies.
Rock, Pop, Country
- Big Yellow Dog Music LLC
- Royalty Records
- Columbia Nashville
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite frame
- Charming smile
- Long, straight hair
- Has a mole on her left cheek
Tenille Townes Favorite Things
- Music Bands – U2, Dixie Chicks
- Singers – Shania Twain, Martina McBride, Keith Urban, Dolly Parton, Carolyn Dawn Johnson, Lori McKenna, Patty Griffin, Miranda Lambert, Brandi Carlile
- Snack – White Cheddar Popcorn with Hummus
- Fruit – Grapes
Source – Facebook, Spotify, The Boot
Tenille Townes Facts
- In 2011, Tenille was nominated in the category of ‘Female Artist of the Year’ at the Canadian Country Music Awards. She was just 17 years old then.
- Tenille is also known for her philanthropic work and has raised more than USD 2 million for Sunrise House, a charitable organization that runs shelter homes for homeless youth in her home province of Alberta. She achieved this through her annual fundraiser function called Big Hearts For Big Kids.
- She has always believed in the ability of the youth in making a positive impact on their surroundings and hence during her high school days, she had launched a tour called Pay It Forward through we which she performed at 106 schools and encouraged youngsters to help their local communities through music and social work.
- In April 2018, she signed a record deal with Columbia Nashville. Her very first single with the new label titled Somebody’s Daughter became her first track to breach the ‘Top 100’ on the Canadian Hot 100 chart and also peaked at number 1 on the Canadian Country Music charts.
- She revealed in an interview that she loves to paint the nails of her feets’ big toes in yellow and black colors so that they look like smiley faces.
Featured Image by Tenille Townes / Instagram