|The Bonfyre Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
The Bonfyre is an American singer and songwriter who rose to prominence with the release of her debut EP titled Ready To Love.
Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States
Toler Heights, Oakland, California, United States
The Bonfyre is represented by –
- ICM Partners
- Toler Heights Music
- Mark Cheatham of Creative Artists Agency
Rhythmic Soul, R&B
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair light brown.
- Freckled face
- Long curly hair
- Tall and pear-shaped physical appearance
The Bonfyre Facts
- She was brought up by her stepfather who is originally from Samoa.
- The Bonfyre found comfort in spending time with her aunt and uncle who ran a Polynesian show. As a result of that, she spent her childhood years around dancing and singing and developed a passionate love for music.
- She was discovered by a club owner via the videos that she uploaded to her YouTube channel, who then invited her to play at his club. From there, she met with producer Yancey Richardson and Raphael Saadiq and the rest is history.
- The Bonfyre once stated in an interview that she likes to relate her music to a ‘bonfire’ as it always brings on positive vibes.
Featured Image By The Bonfyre / Instagram