|TheSmithPlays Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1995|
TheSmithPlays is a well-known Canadian YouTuber and content creator who is perhaps best known for the Call of Duty Zombie gaming content that he began uploading to his YouTube channel TheSmithPlays in 2012.
Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
Nova Scotia, Canada
He attended the Cobequid Educational Center in the past.
Content Creator, YouTuber
- Siblings – He has 2 brothers.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thick eyebrows
TheSmithPlays Favorite Things
- Mission Of The Call of Duty: World at War Campaign – Downfall
- Weapon On Call Of Duty Zombies – PPSH-41
- He was brought up in Truro, Nova Scotia.
- TheSmithPlays is a huge admirer of the English rock band Pink Floyd.
- He joined YouTube’s gaming community with his channel titled TheSmithPlays on November 27, 2011, and as of early 2020, he had amassed close to 4 million subscribers.
- The first video that he uploaded to his YouTube channel was on August 30, 2012. It was titled Black Ops Zombies: Der Riese Live (Part 1).
- As of early, 2021, a few of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel were Fortnite Chapter 2: ROCKET LAUNCH EVENT SEASON 10 FORTNITE LIVE!, THE IMPOSSIBLE FORTNITE QUIZ (95% of players won’t pass), THE ENTIRE FORTNITE STORYLINE YOU DIDN’T KNOW EXPLAINED! (Seasons 1-10), RANKING EVERY GUN IN FORTNITE FROM WORST TO BEST!, and TOP 5 Worst Guns to Pack a Punch in ‘Call of Duty Zombies’ – Black Ops 2 Zombies, BO & WaW.
- On December 30, 2020, he uploaded a video titled The End in which he announced his retirement from YouTube. According to TheSmithPlays, he quit YouTube as he was completely “burned out” and also because he wanted to experience the rest of his life without being stuck in one thing.
- With time, he has collaborated with various well-known YouTube gamers including Matt Cobuzio.
Featured Image By TheSmithPlays / Instagram